Sandy Hook weapons used

Started by indygal, January 26, 2013, 01:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Hey, speaking as someone who is in and out of schools on a regular basis, I hardly call that question silly.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 27, 2013, 09:58:34 AM
...why those kids?How did some one choose?

Quote from: Diane Amberg on January 27, 2013, 10:19:58 AM
....I hardly call that question silly.

In the context of a planned attack... Really?  Really???
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Sure, I have to decide whether to start packing again.

Varmit

Diane, I am not saying that anyone was hired, I am saying however, that the offical story stinks like rotten eggs!  As for our gov't doing it, why does that seem so far fetched considering the actions it has taken in the past?  Bear in mind that the adminstration needs a reason to push its agenda of gun control, "never waste a good crisis" remember?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

jarhead

Damnit Varmit---will you ask her where she has to pack  to go---again ? She has spent a lot of time typing out her response to tell you where she has traveled to in this world to lend her expertise in fire fighting, school teacher, riding in an ambulance, chef, weapons expert and a host of may more things. Don't make her waste that response she so feverishly labored over. While you're at it ask her what "started riding in the ambulance in the early 70's" means. Hell, I rode in the Game wardens truck once---wonder if that made me a warden ?

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on January 27, 2013, 12:29:55 PM
Hell, I rode in the Game wardens truck once---wonder if that made me a warden ?

But did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express. too?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Nope...I started riding the Aetna ambulance in Aug.1969.  (I remember that first call very well ).We only needed an advanced Red Cross card in those days. I took the new national ambulance course in 1970. I started teaching the ambulance courses for the state in 1974. It was decided that with all the trained people coming home from Viet to people at home.
The Huey pilots were offered chances to become paramedic pilots and were 'way superior to anything already available. The  Delaware State Police aviation unit started shortly after that. Many other states did the same. It was a big national Dept. of Transportation program.They were trying to make an impact on vehicle accident injuries. In those days there were no Hospital ER doc specialties either. All docs took rotations,no matter what kind of doc it was. I won't bore the short attention span people with all the different kinds of training busy EMT's have to have, plus many extra hours of con ed every year. One can't help but get a lot of experience in diverse areas.  If I do tell it, I'm accused of bragging. That's a real shame. I can't share, because you are the people who just want to be able to call 911 and get what ya need. Don't bother with the details.....just show up, prepared to deal with anything from farm accidents to cave ins to chemical spills and explosions ,serious burns ,uncooperative drunks, train derailments and overturned trailers loaded with pigs. And yes, I did ride in the game warden's truck one time ;) .We had an ATV accident 'way off the road in a park and he took us all to the patient in his truck. Luckily there was just a broken ankle. We splinted him up and took him in the truck to the waiting ambulance back on the hard road.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk