Thought Process of an Obuma Voter .

Started by Warph, January 15, 2013, 02:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

One of the sad signs of our times is that we have diminished
those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce,
and canonized those who complain.

- Thomas Sowell

This guy, a third year college student has to be one of the dumbest people alive.  What a fricking IDIOT.  Another Obuma-type who thinks he is GOD.  Keep voting Democrat.  This is what we have to look forward to in the future government.  A whole generation of 'because I am me, I am entitled to everything.'  And we, the tax-payer, pay for his education! 

I think even a baboon is a little smarter then this idiot.

Let me clarify that:

The English language features an anthropomorphic collection of nouns for the various groups of animals. We call a bunch of cows a "herd." We call a group of geese a "gaggle." We call a bunch of fish a "school." We call a group of sheep a "flock."

However, less widely known is a "pride" of lions, a "murder" of crows, an "exaltation" of doves and, because they look so wise, a "parliament" of owls.

Finally, let's consider a group of baboons. They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates. 

What is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons? 

Answer: A Congress!

Now you understand why our country continues its descent into the abyss of a failing civilization.

...Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

This "On the dole dude" was probably pissed not getting his monthly allotment check from Obuma so he decided to take it out on the dog... would have been bad enough if he was choking his chicken, but another man's dog, that's completely uncalled for!  Now he'll be fed, pampered, lawyered-up and have a roof over his head and you and I will be paying for it.  Ah me... Life's a bitch. ....Warph

Homeowner Shoots Naked Intruder Found Choking Dog, Police Say

By Donna Rapado and Brian Hamacher, NBCMiami.com

A naked intruder who was trying to choke a pet Rottweiler was shot by a homeowner in Miami Wednesday morning, police said.

The bizarre incident happened around 5 a.m. when the occupants of the home were awoken when they heard a commotion and dogs barking.

When the homeowner went to check out the noise, he confronted the suspect, who was completely naked and trying to choke one of the dogs, police said.

"He comes out and spots a person who is not only fighting with this dog but is naked fighting with this dog," Miami Police spokesman Det. Willie Moreno said.

The homeowner opened fire twice, hitting the suspect in the leg once. The homeowner held the man until the police arrived.

The intruder was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital where his condition was unknown. Police said he tried to bite the homeowners and police and workers at the hospital, and may be under the influence of drugs.

"For right now it does appear to be a justified shooting," Moreno said. "This individual was acting irrational, fighting with the dog, and not only that, but at the point that the homeowner attempted to get this individual's attention, he immediately jumped onto the owner and started fighting with him."

Police said the suspect, who refused to give his identity, will be charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling with assault, animal cruelty, resisting arrest with violence and lewd and lascivious behavior.

Video:
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk