Guns - American Style

Started by Warph, December 28, 2012, 10:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheyronni

MY DAD IS NOT DESPERATE ....MY MOM IS BEAUTIFUL....IF MY DAD EVER PICKED UP DIANE.....I WOULD SHOOT MYSELF!!!!!! :o  OMG THAT IS JUST SICK SHAME ON ANYONE FOR SAYING THAT....GAG ME

frawin

kshillbillys

Laugh My Ass Off Frank! Next time I see Ronnie, he'll probably be wearing a bicycle helmet, slapping one hand against his chest, going duh, duh, duh, just so Diane will think he's a liberal and she'll fall in love! :o :laugh: ;D :angel: ;) ::) poke, poke, smack, smack, kiss, kiss, spank, spank!---Robert
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Warph

I used to have superpowers... But a therapist took them away.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

When NRA suggested putting armed security in every school across America, mainstream media sharply criticized Wayne LaPierre — calling him everything from "laughable" and "tone deaf" to "whacked," "evil" and "out of step with America."  

Unfortunately for the wacky media, America disagrees.  Most citizens support armed security in schools.... and the NRA, as evidenced by its 250,000 new members over the past month.  So the media can go speaking for elites, but America will speak for itself.[/font][/size]

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

"The problem with stealing quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

--Warph

-- Warph

Wilma

Warph, can you verify that this is an actual quote of Abraham Lincoln's? (Tongue in cheek, of course).

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on January 16, 2013, 10:31:23 PM
"The problem with stealing quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Wilma on January 17, 2013, 08:19:08 AM
Warph, can you verify that this is an actual quote of Abraham Lincoln's? (Tongue in cheek, of course).

It is, Wilma, Al Gore said so.  And if anybody knows the internet, it's Gore.... he invented it! LOL

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

You, of all people should know better.
I was never impressed with him, but he never said he "invented the internet." That was twisted from what he did say, for political reasons. As I have said before, he did have a lot to do with "the information super highway" leaving academia and the military and becoming available for all. Look it up for yourself.
That's another problem with misquotes or misuse. It can never never be corrected, no matter how anyone tries. It lives forever. :(

jarhead

Al Jazeera Gore's quote was : "During my service in the United States Congress , I took the initiative in CREATING the internet"
He can back pedal all he wants and his liberal buddies like Snopes can try to cover his ass but the truth is in the pudding.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk