O' Holy Night

Started by Warph, December 25, 2012, 03:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

farmgal67357

Just BEAUTIFUL Warph!! Thank you!!
Lisa
Lisa

Warph

Well thank you, Lisa... if you like Southern Gospel music (like I do btw) here is my nephew, Tony Jarman who sang tenor for "Legacy Five" for a number of years, singing "Farther Along" and "Little Is Much"

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

From Andre Rieu's "Live From Radio City Music Hall" in New York City 2004, with the Johann Strauss Orchestra and the Harlem Gospel Choir.  Though heavily romanticized, it is one of the best renditions of this magnificent piece, in this one's opinion.

Handel's Messiah

Amen! From Handel's Messiah

The Lord's Prayer

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Christmas
With The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Featuring Natalie Cole and Author David McCullough

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Christmas Flash Mob

Journey of Faith performed a Christmas "Flash Mob" at the South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach on December 18, much to the delight of local shoppers. Thanks to all who participated. Merry Christmas everyone!!

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk