How about some jokes and riddles to lighten up things?

Started by Diane Amberg, December 16, 2012, 04:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I was hoping others would join in... ya don't think Andy with the Chiefs isn't  a joke? ;D

Bullwinkle

I think the others will join in when you get back to real jokes.

BTW, I have always been a Bears fan. Walter Payton never ran to the sideline, he ran over people, and I believe only missed one game in his career.

Did you happen to see anything about the guy from Jersey get into a fight in a Florida Subway because he wanted ketchup on his Philly cheesesteak ?

Diane Amberg

No, I missed that one. Ketchup is always traditional on a "real'  Philly cheese steak. So is Cheese Whiz, but I prefer provolone on mine.

Mom70x7

Quote from: Bullwinkle on January 05, 2013, 09:21:30 AM
      BTW, I have always been a Bears fan. Walter Payton never ran to the sideline, he ran over people, and I believe only missed one game in his career.

Did you happen to see anything about the guy from Jersey get into a fight in a Florida Subway because he wanted ketchup on his Philly cheesesteak ?

I'm a Bears fan. Lived in Chicago-area for 2 years. Walter Payton was terrific - nice guy. "Sweetness!"

Heard the Subway / ketchup story. Both men over-reacted. Made me realize, i've never seen (nor asked) for ketchup at Subway. Never thought about it.

Talk about silly fights.  :)

Diane Amberg

I'm a day late with this one and it's not really a joke, but funny none the less...I think.... why was yesterday's date important to Marty Mcfly?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk