How about some jokes and riddles to lighten up things?

Started by Diane Amberg, December 16, 2012, 04:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullwinkle

A lame excuse for a personal attack.

I guess you ran out of real jokes.

Bullwinkle

What was the 2004 Guiness books " dullest" state?

Bullwinkle

Why did they build the Mercedes plant so close to the University of Delaware?

They knew they had an unlimited supply of crash test dummies just down the road. 8)

Diane Amberg

HA! Actually there is a big medical research facility building on the old Chrysler site,which UD bought. Same joke with medical research subjects. It's already made the rounds here. As far as a personal attack?...just look in the mirror Bub...three of you co wrote the book on insults, humiliation attempts, and personal attacks. ;D
I hear it sold three copies. yuk,yuk.

Bullwinkle

Did you hear that the governors mansion burned down in Delaware?

Almost took out the whole trailer park.

flintauqua

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Diane Amberg

HA! ;D ;D ;D ;D   I've heard the Kansas Governor lives in a barn just outside Topeka. They have water from a pump and pipe in the Kansas River and get fresh milk from the lower level, twice a day. They have a big entertainment room, but have to move the chickens off the grain sacks and hay bales so they can sit down to watch the football game on TV. ;D ;D ;D

Bullwinkle

You are so predictable.

By the way, I wish that were true. It's how all politicians should live, but without TV.

Diane Amberg

I'm predictable? So? I assume you know about the latest on Andy Reid? Ya just can't get away from us east coasters...better get used to it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bullwinkle

Again you stray from the topic. As I said before, you evidently have no more jokes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk