shocker fans

Started by hhjacobs, December 16, 2006, 08:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

I read on here that someone was a shocker fan! We are to, would like to hear from whoever you are.

Wilma

Hey, it's me, but I am a fairly new fan.  It wasn't until I saw Matt Braeuer running circles around everyone else on the court that I became interested.  It still seems to me that they all play better when Matt is on the court.  The Shockers are going to be televised a lot more this year.  I have a schedule of when they will be on television and what channel if you are interested.

hhjacobs

Hi, Wilma do you have Sat. tv? that college chanel has alot of them, but I think it is just on the radio today. Both our girls and thier husbands graduated from WSU, so we have been fans a long time. Marjean

WichitaGirl

My daughter is a WSU graduate. I always love it when they do well. I expect them to make it to the Sweet 16 at least.  :D

Wilma

Today's game

Shocks--102
other team--43

WichitaGirl

WHOA! I missed that one! I was watching the Bears beat Tampa Bay!

GO SHOCKS!!!

hhjacobs

:'(We missed it too we were having christmas dinner wih the Brink family.

Wilma

I didn't see the game.  I just heard the results on the evening news.  It was played in Wichita and wasn't televised.  It wasn't even on the schedule I have.

Jane

Yes, we keep an eye on WSU, because Coach Turgeon is a KU Grad. I am excited that he is doing so well. It also helps the program recruit with a winning team. We have watched them play several times and they are good.
Army Mom.

Wilma

Shocks - 74
Kennesaw - 65

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk