Calling all overburdened Elk County taxpayers....

Started by Patriot, November 16, 2012, 10:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Are our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners PubliK Servants or PubliK Avoiders?
Don't they want to engage the Elk County citizens like their Elk Konnected, LLC does?

If they are publiK servants they will hold their proposed, "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" HEARING in the evening so folks that have to work for a living may attend.

After all didn' these Konnected Kounty Kommissioners at one time talk of having County Commissioner meetings in the evening?

Well, this is something that is a bit more important to the publiK they serve. WILL they serve the publiKs best interest?

Does their NGO serve the best interest  of the publiK by having their Konnected Kommunity Konversations, or is that about their own personal interest? Otherwise why don't they hold their  Are our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Public Servents or Public Avoiders?

If they are public servants they will hold their proposed, "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" HEARING in the evening so folks that have to work for a living may attend.

After all didn't these Konnected Kounty Kommissioners at one time talk of having County Commissioner meetings in the evening?

Well this is something, that is a bit more important to the publiK they are suppose to serve. Will they serve the publiKs best interest?

Does their NGO serve the best interest interest of the publik by having their Konnected Kommunity Konversations, or is that about their own personal interest? Otherwise why don't they hold their  Konnected Kommunity Konversations at 2 PM.

What I am getting at, are the  Konnected Kounty Kommissioners   avoiding having the publiK they serve at the hearing?

It sure appears that way to me. They don't want publiK input, do they? They won't even discuss it with a fellow Commissioner at a County Commissioners meeting, will they?

Good job  Konnected Kounty Kommissioners, good job! NOT!

They do have the controlling votes, why do they need any one else! At least until the end of the year, right?

What I am getting at, are the  Konnected Kounty Kommissioners   avoiding having the publiK they serve at the hearing?

It sure appears that way to me. They don't want public input, do they? They won't even discuss it with a fellow Commissioner at a County Commissioners meeting, will they?

Good job  Konnected Kounty Kommissioners, good job! NOT!

They do have the controlling votes, why do they need any one else!

At least until the end of the year, right?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk