Just wonderin...

Started by Patriot, November 13, 2012, 07:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Why would County Commissioner Elizabeth M Hendricks' Facebook page say she lived in Wichita, Kansas?  I thougt she was a proud, hometown, Elk Countian?  Did she move?  Is she now an 'outsider'?  Or did Facebook just make a mistake?  Just wonderin.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

First her page is not Elizabeth M Hendricks. Second since you are not among her listed friends you see a restricted facebook page. No she will never be an outsider. Man you are grasping at straws. Carry on my wayward son. Go sign a petition to secede or something. I am sure you can come up with post more worth your while.

FE
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on November 13, 2012, 07:39:14 PM
First her page is not Elizabeth M Hendricks. Second since you are not among her listed friends you see a restricted facebook page. No she will never be an outsider. Man you are grasping at straws. Carry on my wayward son. Go sign a petition to secede or something. I am sure you can come up with post more worth your while.

FE

Goodness!  Touchy, touchy.  Restricted facebook page?  Look again.  Are you saying the observation about her listed residence was wrong?  Or are you just a blind defender?  You are right about two things... The page is Elizabeth Perkins Hendricks, and there are more worthwhile topics.
:o
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

You're right there are more important people to talk about. Liz is not one of them. She's a has been that was voted out by the majority of the voters in District 2 that was tired of the same ol 'I'll cram it down your throat' and 'Screw what you want.' I still like this bullshit "if you're an outsider, you have no say"...I buy, I sell, I work and pay taxes in this county and I've been here 12 years. Was born and raised 18 miles south of here, but I'm still an outsider. Well kiss my ass! Last I knew, Liz's daddy wasn't born or raised in Elk County but do people holler about him being an outsider? It's just the mindless drones, you know, the vegetables that are spoonfed by others and told to swallow it. I expect this will piss people off..Just voicing my first amendment right, while stockpiling the second amendment.----Mr. Robert L. Walker
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

frawin

Robert, Liz's father was born and raised in elk county as was her grandfather.

kshillbillys

So then it was her mother that was from Pennsylvania? Thanks friend!

flintauqua

Quote from: kshillbillys on November 14, 2012, 08:16:06 PM
So then it was her mother that was from Pennsylvania? Thanks friend!

South Charleston, Ohio actually.

Liz is actually a fifth generation Elk Countian.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

kshillbillys

Well, she must not be proud of being an Elk Countian since her facebook page does indeed say she lives in Wichita, KS. But maybe she's not so proud after the election not going her way and wants to secede from Elk County. In Wichita, she'll be able to find a lot more people to buy into a lot more liberal bullshit.--R

Fire Elk

If it makes you all feel any better her Linkedin page highlighting her professional experience lists Howard, KS as her hometown. I wouldn't put too much into what her Facebook page says.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

flintauqua

When I first joined FB, it wanted to say I was in Fayetteville, AR instead of Gentry.  For quite some time I had friends in Moline that said they were in Wichita, and friends in Sedan that said they were in Tulsa.  Over time, FB started recognizing more towns, instead of assigning you to a regional center.  Unless you go into your FB settings and change it, it will still say you're from Wichita or Tulsa or Fayetteville.

So the only thing Liz is guilty of in this regard is not changing something in the settings of her FB account.  WooHoo!  Next thing you know she will be accussed of causing someone to develop warts just because she looked at them!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk