Obama Wins A Second Term: Now What? . . . .

Started by redcliffsw, November 07, 2012, 07:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

The game will go on until the time is up for our nation. In the meantime, austerity measures will dramatically increase, benefits and promises will be lost by the poor and remaining middle class citizens who really need them and taxes will rise, as will the risk of gold and wealth confiscation. Obama will be blamed, just as Romney would have been blamed had he been elected president, for this is how our regulatory/debt democracy works today in the 21st century. A failed system of central bank control leading a failed economy, a failing currency and a controlled system totally divorced from control or limitation by the citizens of America.
-Ron Holland

http://thedailybell.com/28253/Ron-Holland-Obama-Wins-A-Second-Term-Now-What

Patriot

Quote from: redcliffsw on November 07, 2012, 07:18:36 AM
The game will go on until the time is up for our nation...

And that time fast approaches.  It's not just Obama.  Across America last night, many states made changes to their laws that will serve to further erode the moral & constitutional base in society.  Call me a cynic, but I believe that the constitutional ignorance of the masses will be has been our undoing.  Get ready, citizens, the Utopians now have the upper hand, and, in contradiction to everything our biblical background tells us, the 'perfect world/heaven on earth' crowd will now erode your God given & constitutionally guaranteed rights at a pace that will likely stagger the imagination.  Welcome to the new world order.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Teresa

I wonder who Obama will blame for his inheritance of the last 4 years of total disaster..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

Quote from: Teresa on November 07, 2012, 03:25:17 PM
I wonder who Obama will blame for his inheritance of the last 4 years of total disaster..

The Tea Party in the House of Representatives perhaps.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk