VOTE!!!!!!

Started by patyrn, November 06, 2012, 09:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Please everyone.................get out and VOTE today!!!!

Diane Amberg

Already did. Took all of about 5 minutes to vote for my usual mixed bag of people.No line. Go get' em folks!

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 06, 2012, 10:50:07 AM
Already did. Took all of about 5 minutes to vote for my usual mixed bag of people.No line. Go get' em folks!

Diane, I saw a note from Tokin Joe Biden.... said to thank you for your support.  Poke?

Seriously, please go vote like your county & country depend on it.... they do.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

I mailed mine in last week.  Janet voted early one day when she was off work.  The at home daughter voted this morning and I expect the other in-town daughter will vote after work this evening.  If she doesn't, I am going to skin her and post her hide here.

frawin

I voted this morning. Myrna is working at the poll as usual. She worked at the poll in midland every election and has here as well. I had a meeting in Pawhuska at 10:00 this morning , I voted here about 9:00 and the parking lot was full and there was a line, big turnout. I like to see big voter turnouts, it is a privilege and honor to have the right to vote.

Diane Amberg

Pat, I'm not allowed to vote twice. I voted mixed as I always do, but more Repubs. and Independents than usual.

patyrn

Lines are really long in our area, but I think that's a good sign that many who are usually apathetic are getting involved with the process. 

sixdogsmom

No lines here in Moline when I went right after lunch. There was a steady stream though, and something that I thought was a little odd. I knew that there was a question that was going to be asked that involved reducing the number of districts for school board from six to three. That question was presented on a seperate sheet of paper and turned in to one lady, and the ballot was given to another lady to be read by a machine. The school board thing was not processed with the ballot. Not sure I am comfortable with that procedure at all? :P :P Does anybody know what is up with that? Legal? Not sure. ??? ???
Edie

daisy

Pretty sure it is legal, otherwise I am sure it would not be allowed.  I have full faith in all those that participate in ballot counting and those working the polls in Elk County.  They all handle themselves professionally.

greatguns

I drove the 50 mile round trip and cast my ballot this fine morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk