Gov. Christie Is a Hardcore Statist Control Freak . . .

Started by redcliffsw, November 03, 2012, 09:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Diane Amberg

NJ has had anti gauging laws for years,long before Gov.Chrisie. During an emergency, prices for already owned goods,like gas, cannot be raised more than 10%, and anytime, princes for gas cannot be raised more than once per week. Just one of the many oddities about NJ. Right now with so many gas stations having no electricity to pump gas, rationing is going on. I think it's 10 gal. per person, but I'm not sure. Most is going for people's generators.

Bullwinkle

Diane Amberg

I believe you would be correct. That was related to gauging that was used in relationship to a wind farm comment ,but after all this time the humor has been lost...so never mind... gauging, gouging.  Ah, forget it. ;D ;D ;D

Bullwinkle

10,000 comedians out of work, and you're trying to be funny. Stick to your day job, and if it doesn't matter when you use incorrect grammar, don't correct other people. Simple.

Diane Amberg

So then thank me for the many dozens of spelling and grammar errors I don't touch. HA! ;) ;D I caught Patriot in several recently and never said a word. See how good I can be? poke, poke! :angel:
  By the way,Al got me another computer, so as soon as we have time to set it up I'll have fewer drops and stuck keys and missing letters. Soon no more lap top.

jarhead

Quotes from Diane :

By the way,Al got me another computer, so as soon as we have time to set it up I'll have fewer drops and stuck keys and missing letters

« Reply #4420 on: Today at 03:42:59 pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See, unlike some, I don't go out of my way to justify things that I do wrong.

Hmmmm !!! Poke--Poke

greatguns

jarhead

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk