VOTE!!!!!!

Started by patyrn, November 06, 2012, 09:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Daisy, I am certainly not questioning the actions of the workers. They only do what they are told to do. The process is what I am questioning. It seems almost like the schoolboard question is not a part of the official balloting process, but something that was tacked on as an afterthought. I have voted in many many elections and have never seen anything like this. Shouldn't this have been a part of the official ballot?
Edie

Patriot

Can't say for sure, six, but my guess would be that the ballot initiative was finalized too late to be included on the state sanctioned ballots.  Is this 'doin it the Elk County way'? 
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

proelkco

What do you mean by"doing it the Elk County way"? That doesn't make much sense.

flintauqua

Apparently "Doing it the Elk County way" has become to claim malfesence in the court of public opinion, without ever making a formal complaint to an authority that can investigate the charge.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on November 06, 2012, 08:54:22 PM
Apparently "Doing it the Elk County way" has become to claim malfesence in the court of public opinion, without ever making a formal complaint to an authority that can investigate the charge.

If you are suggesting sixdogsmom or I claimed malfeasance, read again.  I wouldn't suggest that a single instance of waiting till the last minute rises to that standard.  Though a pattern of tardiness, if it exists, just might.  Then again, there was that matter of missing the statutory deadline for county budget certification....  

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk