Tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney

Started by Fire Elk, November 10, 2012, 05:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Elk

KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

farmgal67357

I want to know who told her it was something to cry about! At that age she doesn't know who Obama and Romney even are. Someone HAD to tell her it was bad!!
Lisa
Lisa

Fire Elk

Quote from: farmgal67357 on November 10, 2012, 08:59:16 PM
I want to know who told her it was something to cry about! At that age she doesn't know who Obama and Romney even are. Someone HAD to tell her it was bad!!
Lisa

Lisa, that was also,my first thought. Maybe the parents involved her too much in the political race. Then I heard about the constantly running ads that her state was inundated with during the campaign. I am hoping that it was just the fact that those ads interfered with her watching her favorite educational kid's shows.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Diane Amberg

I feel the same way. Kids that young can't process all the adult political nonsense and shouldn't be exposed to it that much. But who made that tape and why? Even that was wrong as far as I'm concerned.

farmgal67357

I don't think PBS ran political ads. I could be wrong. If they made their daughter cry just to film it, and to get on TV, they should be charged with child abuse! Honestly, I really want to "smack" some of these parents!! They have no idea what the word parent means!
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk