Spoken like a Progressive who really cares... Balls?

Started by Patriot, October 26, 2012, 07:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

A peek inside the mind of one of those Progressive folks.  You know, the ones who care about the kids... the ones that want everything to be 'fair'.  I've heard the entire interview audio.  Obama, Biden & H. Clinton show their true colors and, IMO, the real attitudes of many who claim to be progressives... even right here at home.  They say one thing in public and quite another in private.  Character?  No... disgusting.  Vile?  You be the judge.

Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: 'Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?'

The father of one of the former Navy SEALs killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya says President Barack Obama wouldn't even look him in the eye and Vice President Joe Biden was disrespectful during the ceremony when his son's body returned to America. He also says the White House's story on the attack doesn't pass the smell test.

Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth.

Vice President Biden, as he has become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just lost his hero son.

Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a "loud and boisterous" voice, "Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"

"Are these the words of someone who is sorry?" said Woods...

There's more. Full story:  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/joe-biden-to-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-benghazi-did-your-son-always-have-balls-the-size-of-cue-balls/
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

So, so sad.... but what I would expect from a clown like that who was raised in a 'toilet.'  If I had been in Mr. Wood's shoes and that creep said that to me, I would have punched ol' hair plugs into next week.  I pray that we will be rid of him and that creep Obuma very shortly.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ross

Well said Warph.

That was very disrespectful to the father of a fallen vet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk