Rudy Taylor and Dale Smith.

Started by Fire Elk, October 08, 2012, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

And we still have a political post that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.  Is it that some people think that they can step out of bounds?

Catwoman

Nah...It's that it's far more comfortable to hi-jack a thread and twist it to another purpose than to openly acknowledge and deal with the reason for so many former Forum members being AWOL.  It's understandable, though...It's far easier to perpetuate what is than to amend any behaviors. 

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on October 26, 2012, 06:51:07 AM
And we still have a political post that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.  Is it that some people think that they can step out of bounds?

Now, what was political about that?  
It was just one of those 'human interest' stories that Rudy would write about in his newspaper and one that Dale would find interesting, I would think.  The old fellow is just trying to make a peso or two.  Nothing wrong with that, is there?

I mean... it's not political like these:

or this...

those three videos should be in the political section, not the coffee shop.

The same with this one:

And Cat... A teacher's job is to take a room full of live wires and make sure they are well grounded... and you seem to be doing that.
Its great that you are having a super '26' years teaching.  It is one of the hardest and most rewarding jobs on this planet.  
Kudo's to you. [/font] [/size]
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

OK, Warph, just keep it up and Santa Claus won't come see you this year.

Warph

Hope Dale is watching the GA-Fla game.

GO Dogs
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

No response from Dale on the UGA game.  You don't think he's one of those Ga. Tech Progressives, do you?

I dunno... maybe badminton is his game.  Ya think?
--Warph

-- Warph

readyaimduck

[quotemaybe badminton is his game.  Ya think?][/quote]

Dare you to bring up badminton, which is a politcal gme!   :o
ready

Fire Elk

ROTFLMAO, Warph thanks for keeping the thread going for me. :laugh:

Fire Elk :laugh:
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Warph on October 27, 2012, 08:17:17 PM
No response from Dale on the UGA game.  You don't think he's one of those Ga. Tech Progressives, do you?

I dunno... maybe badminton is his game.  Ya think?

Warph, even your commentary has fallen to a new low. I long for the days when your political commentary was part of a diverse group of views. While you are as funny as ever, now it is on this nonsense and not on real political discourse like the old days. Slappy is calling last call and it is time we all went home,

Fire Elk
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Diane Amberg

I seriously doubt Dale would respond to WARPH about a foot ball game. Heh,heh,heh.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk