Rudy Taylor and Dale Smith.

Started by Fire Elk, October 08, 2012, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Elk

Hope you come back to the forum more regularly. You have been missed :)
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Wilma

Fire Elk

I just noticed they were both logged on and thought I would say something. I hope they saw my post. It made me remember all the debates we had before the last Presidential Election. We had a really good debate among a wide range of views on a many topics. Sometimes we got bruised a little, but we were friends. I hope people come back. 

Rudy
Dale
Flo
Frank
Tobina
Pepelect
Missouri Shewolf (Flo's Daughter)
ddurbin
Flintaqua
elk@kc
and many many more. I know you all are on Facebook. I dont do Facebook. Come Back

I remember when Wilma and a young late grade school member used to welcome all new members. Followed promptly by the rest of us. If you remember the days here on the forum before Barack Obama got elected. Come Back. You are missed.

Fire Elk

Wald o Catwoman Indygal  Dee Gee (still reads never posts)  Knut,  the list goes on and on. Any one here before the last Presidential  election come back. The forum needs you in my opinion.

Wilma

Really, we need you or at least post and give us a reason for not coming back and sharing your opinions.

Diane Amberg

Heather, Rudy and Dale still visit face book and are just as friendly as ever .Of course Heather is older and is quite a delightful young lady, as is Brody Hurt's older sister Kylie.

Catwoman

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 08, 2012, 11:15:52 PM
Wald o Catwoman Indygal  Dee Gee (still reads never posts)  Knut,  the list goes on and on. Any one here before the last Presidential  election come back. The forum needs you in my opinion.

You are kind to remember me... ;)  The Forum doesn't need the nastiness that my presence seemed to invite on the part of some of the "in crowd".  Rather than perpetuate that particular form of insanity, I removed myself, with the exception of the Poetry board.  I do miss my Elk Countians...Greatly.  I miss the genteel exchange that used to exist.  It was a rare thing.

Bullwinkle

How's teaching going Cat ?  Don't worry, Diane has managed to perpetuate all the nasty without you. You never were that nasty, just opinionated.

Catwoman

LOL  ;D...Me?  Opinionated???  Surely you jest... ;)  This year has been the best year of teaching I've ever had, I'd have to say...Year 26 has been fantabulous.  I am blessed.   :angel:

larryJ

Cat, if a teacher has a good year that means the students had a good year.  Thanks for that!

However, I wasn't sure that fantabulous was a real word, so I looked it up..............it is.  So, you taught the old man something new today.  Thanks for that, too!

Keep on keepin' on!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk