The Busy Bee Daycare

Started by Patriot, October 04, 2012, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

There are times when I'm embarrassed to be from Elk County. And that's sad.  :(

There appears to be little true discussion of ideas - instead a chastisement and castigation of anyone that doesn't totally agree with a few people. That attitude shuts down discussion, stifles a free and open exchange of opinions, and is a major reason some former posters don't share any more.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on October 11, 2012, 10:18:27 AM
Ross try keeping your banners on your Elk Konnected hate site.

What a positive attitude comming from an Elk Konnected, LLC follower!
Using such words as hate, just doesn't ring of a positive attitude to me?
Does it ring positive attitude to you?

Actually, it is a thread of questions and opinions, and anger from the Elk Konnected, LLC followers concerning the questions and opinions!
The questions mostly go unanswered by Elk Konnected, LLC and it's founder Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks and her Followers.
What few answers we recieved from Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks were less than acceptable or correct and she decided not to return, I suppose for that reason.

The day care is for children not your band stand.

Let me repeat myself again by quoting myself, thank you.

Quote from: Ross on October 11, 2012, 01:59:23 PM

The Daycare being discussed here is Elk Konnected, LLC having a desire to start a business, supported as a welfare company, with the intention of making money for Elk Konnected and supported by Konnected Kounty Kommissioners as I see it! And. I don't see how you can disguise that?

Using the children of Elk County as a crutch is just wrong, I think that is called exploiting the children for the bennefit of Elk Konnected, LLC. Wich IMHO has been the major tool of Elk Konnected, LLC and the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners!

Diane you are so right about Ross. Lets all give Julie a big thank you for always being or at least trying to be positive.

I beg to differ, I don't think she can see the forest for the trees! But you are still entitled to your opinion.

Transparency isn't going to ever happen in my opinion! Where is your Elk Konnected, LLC Followers positve response to the following?
I don't see it, why? Does that mean Elk Konnected, LLC is not for positive change?

Would Elk Konnected, LLC support some Amazing Improvement for Elk County?

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,   Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-Er-Done!"

Mom70x7

I should add - the people I interact with on a regular and daily basis are wonderful people - give -you-the-shirt-off-their-back type of people - help a stranger - neighborly - polite - courteous - great sense of humor - able to laugh at themselves - wouldn't hurt a fly - well-mannered.

And that's not what I see reflected here on the forum.

It's sad, and I'm sorry.

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on October 11, 2012, 02:59:42 PM
There are times when I'm embarrassed to be from Elk County. And that's sad.  :(

There appears to be little true discussion of ideas - instead a chastisement and castigation of anyone that doesn't totally agree with a few people. That attitude shuts down discussion, stifles a free and open exchange of opinions, and is a major reason some former posters don't share any more.

Then, by all means, let's discuss ideas?  Please re-read the opening post on this thread, and let's hear your views on government redistribution of wealth for daycare.  Or the creation of a non-profit to evade/avoid taxes by paying dues to a community organizing group as a writeoff.  

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Mom70x7

Quote from: Patriot on October 11, 2012, 05:27:39 PM
Then, by all means, let's discuss ideas?  Please re-read the opening post on this thread, and let's hear your views on government redistribution of wealth for daycare.  Or the creation of a non-profit to evade/avoid taxes by paying dues to a community organizing group as a writeoff.  

I think the day care is a good idea. It's needed in Elk County. I wish them the best of luck. I've had no problems with transparency and Elk Konnected. Every time I've asked them a question, I've received an answer.

Fire Elk

KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on October 11, 2012, 06:24:45 PM
I think the day care is a good idea. It's needed in Elk County. I wish them the best of luck. I've had no problems with transparency and Elk Konnected. Every time I've asked them a question, I've received an answer.

Nothing personal Mom70x7 it is just politics, just questions, not meant as a put down against you, never.

Did they tell you how much "Beggar-Thy-Neighbors" money they have in their coffers?

Did they tell you how much money they recieved for the sale of the failed Wellness Center?

Did they tell you about the $85,000 in their coffers, we with Konnected kounty Kommissioner Hendricks that was discussed at the thread
"Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25"? http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.4710.html

Did they tell you why they can't use all that money to start a daycare center?

Is Elk Konnected, LLC a community organization or the "Old Guard" as discussed on the thread "Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25"? http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.4710.html

Why won't they have an open, honest dialog?

Why won't they keep the public informed?

They said they would use this forum, but when challenged about what they say, instead of giving proper answers they just leave?

That really shows transparency doesn't it?

Why do they hide from the Elk County Citizens?

Why are they afraid to talk?   Where is their positive attitude? Where are their positive answers?

I could go on and on, but I will stop for now!

How's this for an idea:

I think we need new County Commissioners that will concentrate on Elk County business and then the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners can give their full attention to Elk Konnected, LLC and both entities will be far better off, each might benefit greatly by the division of Elk Konnected, LLC and County Government! Then there will be no appearance of Displaced Loyalties, which would be a very positive thng for both entities, IMHO!

I suggest people help this happen by voting in November for:

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,  Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-Er-Done!"

Patriot

Rather than just regurgitate government information about tax credits, how about we address the ideas posed:

Quote from: Patriot on October 11, 2012, 05:27:39 PM
...let's hear your views on government redistribution of wealth for daycare.  Or the creation of a non-profit to evade/avoid taxes by paying dues to a community organizing group as a writeoff. 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on October 11, 2012, 03:07:56 PM
I should add - the people I interact with on a regular and daily basis are wonderful people - give -you-the-shirt-off-their-back type of people - help a stranger - neighborly - polite - courteous - great sense of humor - able to laugh at themselves - wouldn't hurt a fly - well-mannered.

And that's not what I see reflected here on the forum.

It's sad, and I'm sorry.

I have the same experiences.
Today, I went to a friends house near Elk Falls and dug up his sewer line to his septic tank, I did the other end a week ago. While i was finishing up his digging a lady showed up, whom I had never met, and she wanted a whole dug in her pasture in order to bury a horse. I did that as well. No charge.

I had the help of a stranger to me when I first moved here. Someone had stuck a knife or something in the sidewall of my tire and this man helped me change the tire with my spare. And I have never forgotten his help.

I have met a lot of very good people since moving to Elk County,

But that is not what this thread is about, ithis thread is about politics.

jprxmkt

If Elk Konnected found jobs for every American, stopped childhood hunger worldwide. cured cancer, ended domestic violence, and acheived world peace, some on this forum would still complain about the way they accomplished it.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk