The Busy Bee Daycare

Started by Patriot, October 04, 2012, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 08, 2012, 06:08:32 PM
No that is serious. That is the part were I said I will post things I agree with...

I can't vote for a  last minute write in candidate who's web page could have been done in 10 minutes,. Seems like an afterthought. If he keeps up his commendable record on participating in local gov. and runs next time without being a write in, I think he deserves a consideration.

It seems the content on Wunderlich's website demonstrates a more thoughtful evaluation of conditions in the county than I've seen any other candidate present.  Making the time it took to put it in digital print a 'qualification' sounds foolish at best.

Nor could I vote for someone whose been to 1 commission meeting and a county fair... or someone whose clearly demonstrated an inability to make good management decisions while on the commission.  

The condition you present as qualification for your vote is yours to have.   I only hope other voters are more critical and serious in their thinking.  If a 'website' is why we do or don't vote for somebody, heaven help us all.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

To know all the reasons why I choose not to support Mr. Wunderlich  at this time or choose to support someone else, or can't stand any of them and wish there was a none of the above box to vote. I don't feel  that is necessary to explain. What I will say is if Patriot or Ross is Micky Wunderlich, I would reconsider my support. (That you can take seriously).
I look forward to seeing your kids and grand kids at Bumble Bee Daycare.  :D

Edited after Patriot's following post.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 08, 2012, 07:28:50 PM
To know all the reasons why I choose not to support Mr. Wunderlich  at this time or choose to support someone else, or can't stand any of them and wish there was a none of the above box to vote.

Your sentence above is incomplete.  There is, however, a none of the above box... just don't vote.  Based on your previously stated reason for not voting for one candidate (the website excuse), you might do the rest of us a favor by not voting.

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 08, 2012, 07:28:50 PM
What I will say is if Patriot or Ross is Micky Wunderlich, I would reconsider my support. (That you can take seriously).

Thanks for the flattery.  But I'm not running.  Nor is Ross as far as I know.  But, taking Wunderlich up on his offers to talk might be worth the small effort it would take.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on October 08, 2012, 07:49:08 PM
Thanks for the flattery.  But I'm not running.  Nor is Ross as far as I know.  But, taking Wunderlich up on his offers to talk might be worth the small effort it would take.

I agree for those that are undecided, or interested in Mr. Wunderlich he has posted an invitation and info. that you should take advantage of. Go visit him personally and talk to him. Good advice for anyone seeking your vote.

Ross

Fire Elk how about that coffee early Tursday or Friday?
And Ross is my real name.

jarhead

Quote from Fire Elk :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post on here things I agree with and things I don't. Ross and Jarhead attack my posts it makes for good reading

Fire Elk,
Before now I have responded to one, that is ONE of your posts, and now I'm an attack dog ? If that one post makes for good reading then it's damn sure a short read. I guess If I might of "attacked " you, if you post under numerous names, then I might be guilty. Hell, if we need to give the fine folks of Elk county "good reading" then let them read things you have said about me in just the last couple of weeks and all of this before I responded to you that one time. So you tell me, who is the attack dog ? Oh yea, my wife goes to a female Japanese Dr. ? That's news to me---the only female Japanese/American woman I know we visit is our sister-in-law and she aint a Doc---that I'm aware of.

Quotes from Fire Elk:
jarhead, I think Diane would have to admit that you got her on the spelling of Jell-O. One point for jarhead. If you want to talk to someone that knows Jello-O history you can't beat a Marine of jarhead's age posting on a Elk County Kansas forum. I have no idea if jarhead drinks or not.I also guess jarhead thinks the getting drunk by enema is asinine. But using what I know about Marines, people of jarheads age, people from Kansas, men etc. jarhead can correct me if he wants to on his personal thoughts and experiences. To signify the difference between my generic statements above and the person on here that is jarhead; I will use Jarhead (capitalized) to represent not jarhead but the generic person I mention above. You could also just substitute any 50 to 70 year old man born in Kansas for Jarhead.

Jarhead, while no stranger to the effects of alcohol would never do the alcohol enema to get drunk. He also, at his age has not had a colonoscopy, probably not a prostate exam. If he has, he switched his doctor from the guy that played center for Oklahoma to that little female Japanese doctor that his wife goes to visit.

Just in case jarhead reads this I will enclose two little mouth sticks for when jarhead cuts out your voice box.

Now that you say that, I'm thinking maybe he meant a ball point pen like Jason Bourne style. I don't know; but I ain't going to the ball game now.

Ross, did you miss the ball point pen tucked neatly in to his Sweet Lacey Feed pocket protector? Maybe behind his ear, maybe just held in his hand?

Shoot Ross that beard is fake, he doesn't have a beard.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on October 08, 2012, 08:04:28 PM
Fire Elk how about that coffee early Tursday or Friday?
And Ross is my real name.

Ross I answered that earlier. I can't I am visiting family now and headed to Pennsylvania.

Fire Elk

Quote from: jarhead on October 08, 2012, 08:08:47 PM
Quote from Fire Elk :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post on here things I agree with and things I don't. Ross and Jarhead attack my posts it makes for good reading

Fire Elk,
Before now I have responded to one, that is ONE of your posts, and now I'm an attack dog ? If that one post makes for good reading then it's damn sure a short read. I guess If I might of "attacked " you, if you post under numerous names, then I might be guilty. Hell, if we need to give the fine folks of Elk county "good reading" then let them read things you have said about me in just the last couple of weeks and all of this before I responded to you that one time. So you tell me, who is the attack dog ? Oh yea, my wife goes to a female Japanese Dr. ? That's news to me---the only female Japanese/American woman I know we visit is our sister-in-law and she aint a Doc---that I'm aware of.

Quotes from Fire Elk:
jarhead, I think Diane would have to admit that you got her on the spelling of Jell-O. One point for jarhead. If you want to talk to someone that knows Jello-O history you can't beat a Marine of jarhead's age posting on a Elk County Kansas forum. I have no idea if jarhead drinks or not.I also guess jarhead thinks the getting drunk by enema is asinine. But using what I know about Marines, people of jarheads age, people from Kansas, men etc. jarhead can correct me if he wants to on his personal thoughts and experiences. To signify the difference between my generic statements above and the person on here that is jarhead; I will use Jarhead (capitalized) to represent not jarhead but the generic person I mention above. You could also just substitute any 50 to 70 year old man born in Kansas for Jarhead.

Jarhead, while no stranger to the effects of alcohol would never do the alcohol enema to get drunk. He also, at his age has not had a colonoscopy, probably not a prostate exam. If he has, he switched his doctor from the guy that played center for Oklahoma to that little female Japanese doctor that his wife goes to visit.

Just in case jarhead reads this I will enclose two little mouth sticks for when jarhead cuts out your voice box.

Now that you say that, I'm thinking maybe he meant a ball point pen like Jason Bourne style. I don't know; but I ain't going to the ball game now.

Ross, did you miss the ball point pen tucked neatly in to his Sweet Lacey Feed pocket protector? Maybe behind his ear, maybe just held in his hand?

Shoot Ross that beard is fake, he doesn't have a beard.

jarhead, you said I was yanking your chain. I said that you would need to go yank your own chain. Then in the PM I asked you what was your major malfunction marine. I then told you to go pound dirt. As for the rest of it if you read the threads and follow the conversations it is clear those comments are meant to be in jest.

jarhead

Fire Elk,
There has been no PM show up on my door step, so no idea what you are talking about. If you said the stuff in jest, then I will stand down. Just kinda touchy when someone I don't know spells Jarhead with a small "j".It's almost blasphemous---only Doc Larry is excused for such vile actions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk