Launch your House into Space if Obuma Wins 2nd Term

Started by Warph, October 04, 2012, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

For those of you who have been counting the cost of launching your house into space, I have found a gizmo that allows you to plug in the square footage and the number of stories of your domicile and receive the round figure you've been struggling to calculate on your Texas Instrument.  The figure that will tell you how much it will cost you to launch your home, and presumably your family, into space.  Which you will need to do should president Obuma wins a second term.

It will cost me $512,000,000, which is really going to eat into my second-breakfast money...

Launching pad:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/movotoblog/2012/10/bubblehouse.png
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Fire Elk

Warph, when I click on your link below my virus software goes crazy and posts a s3.amazonaws virus alert. I leave my virus protection to people that know more about it than I do, so I have notified them. If it turns out to be a problem I post more info. for the forum.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Warph

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 04, 2012, 04:56:47 PM
Warph, when I click on your link below my virus software goes crazy and posts a s3.amazonaws virus alert. I leave my virus protection to people that know more about it than I do, so I have notified them. If it turns out to be a problem I post more info. for the forum.

Might be those funny little green alien thingys messing with your mouse pointer.  This happens all the time.  If you could check the underside of the pointer (not the mouse now) and see if it has a teal color cast to it and three small openings.  If so, you are in a heap of trouble.  Let me know what you find out.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk