wheres Ross?

Started by upoladeb, September 24, 2012, 06:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upoladeb

Haven't seen no posts from Ross.Does anyone know whats up?Diane is probably missing him.LOL

Diane Amberg

HA! ;)  If he got his insurance check, I suspect he's rebuilding his barn. He's like a bad penny, he'll turn up again. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fire Elk

Ross's last post was on 9/22 at about 4 pm. Ross's profile shows his logon was lat active today at 7:58:08 today. While Ross is a prolific poster I don't think we need to worry about him.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 24, 2012, 10:59:36 AM
He's like a bad penny, he'll turn up again.

Does that mean with both you and Ross we've got our full 2 cents worth? 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

Isn't that what is so great about this forum. It allows us all to put in our two cents worth. If I had two cents for each time a forum member put in their two cents worth; I would be in the top 5 billionaires in the world. When you do it two cents at a time that is a really impressive amount of money.  Ross, would you please post something so that upoladeb can remove you from her missing person's list.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on September 24, 2012, 07:54:42 PM
Isn't that what is so great about this forum. It allows us all to put in our two cents worth.

I would generally agree.  I was just addressing the fact that Diane's description of Ross as a 'bad' penny would leave us one short of a full 2 cents worth.  So Diane must be the other bad penny needed to make the pair.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Bullwinkle

Diane is more like a bad clam that has you throwing up all night.  :o

larryJ

Ross is alive and somewhat well in Politics.  (not that I ever go there............)

And, Diane, remember "sticks and stones"..........

Larryj

HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk