Happy Birthday Ole Granny

Started by larryJ, September 28, 2012, 08:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Happy birthday, Ole Granny!  You caught with me again!  Have a great day.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

frawin

Happy birthday Alice, a big 69, I have known you most of those 69 years. You have always had a million dollar smile. Your dad and john both always had that big smile.
Frank and Myrna

Diane Amberg

Happy Birthday to a really nice person....from the east coast trouble maker.  :angel: Have a wonderful day.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Mom70x7

patyrn

Happy, happy birthday, Granny!  May it be a fun one shared with family and friends or whatever makes you happy!

Ole Granny

Thanks everyone! It has been a busy day.  Pedicure and nails with one daughter and grandson.  (He bought!)  Also, he bought me a new phone.  Now he will have to show me how to use it! Beautiful flower arrangement from my sister and family.  Another daughter gave me a Lighted Lavender Bouquet and included a forbidded Caramel Milky Way.  Already received a new stove that was suppose to be my birthday present.  Another grandson and girlfriend weill be in town tomorrow and a birthday party is planned for Sunday.  Another grandson has a soccer game tomorrow afternoon and then we will go to the Wagonmaster's Chili Cook-Off. Sushi this evening that was tremendous.  On top of all that it is suppose to be a beautiful weekend.  Thanks again.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Ms Bear

Sorry my birthday wishes are late, glad you had a wonderful birthday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk