Elk County Commission: To tree, or not to tree!

Started by Patriot, September 12, 2012, 07:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 13, 2012, 01:59:40 PM
Put this incident together with the concrete/rock deal , and..... ::)

All other ground is sinking sand.

(No offense to Christians intended)

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Thanks Wilma! That's much more like what I would have expected. Local trained people, followed, in our case, by Red Cross and The Salvation Army.
 We have our own local Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) Teams made of everyone you would expect to be involved, including dive teams, the local power companies and the local CERTs who can be called out too.The fire chief, in whose district the incident happened, is in charge, and after initial evaluation starts calling out for dispatch to execute whatever level emergency it is, and that starts automatic preplanned dispatches.
  As far as our little tornadoes, neighbors are always first and best and almost always include some volunteer fire fighters who live near by. We've had three verified so far this summer, with some very damaging straight line wind storms too. Our hurricane season doesn't really end until November, so we still have our fingers crossed.

Fortunately, we have the U D Aggies for such things, but the county extension agents are usually very well  informed.

Patriot

I think that's a new record, Diane.  Congratulations!  It only taken you 31 hours to try and derail this thread with some irrelevant, east coast, lefty liberal, self centered, BS!  I, for one, don't give a rats ass about your little corner of libbyland.... college edumacated at UD or not.  Poke.  poke.

Now, about good management and the rule of law.  (follow the bouncing ball.... it's not difficult)

Diane Amberg

I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE...DON'T READ MY POSTS! >:(  Too educated...move on... not to your comprehension level...move on. Boring? Move on.... Short attention span? Move on.  BUT....
   You aren't the only one who reads these posts and some of you wander off  topic worse than I do. Save yourself for the really important stuff, like wine making and bunkers. :o

Bullwinkle

Thar she blows !   :o     Out there wandering around behind the little animals, sittin on her sack of seeds. :laugh:

Patriot

Quote from: Bullwinkle on September 13, 2012, 02:49:51 PM
      Thar she blows !   :o     Out there wandering around behind the little animals, sittin on her sack of seeds. :laugh:

LMAO

Diane Amberg

Very funny.... OK, this is off subject but....Hey Patriot! Who wrote this?

A Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about?  :angel:

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 13, 2012, 02:56:58 PM
Very funny.... OK, this is off subject but....Hey Patriot! Who wrote this?

A Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about?  :angel:

Samuel Clemens

Diane Amberg

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 13, 2012, 03:15:33 PM
Very good, ya get the gold star.

Well Ms Blazing Saddles....

<best hispanic accent>  Stars?  We don't need no stinking stars.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk