Fascism in America? Naaaa, can't happen... well...

Started by Patriot, September 08, 2012, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Orwell's 1984 anyone?  What's next?  Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451?
Naaaaaah... never in America.....

FBI begins installation of $1 billion face recognition system across America
RT.com
Published: 08 September, 2012, 00:38

Birthmarks, be damned: the FBI has officially started rolling out a state-of-the-art face recognition project that will assist in their effort to accumulate and archive information about each and every American at a cost of a billion dollars.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has reached a milestone in the development of their Next Generation Identification (NGI) program and is now implementing the intelligence database in unidentified locales across the country, New Scientist reports in an article this week. The FBI first outlined the project back in 2005, explaining to the Justice Department in an August 2006 document (.pdf) that their new system will eventually serve as an upgrade to the current Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS) that keeps track of citizens with criminal records across America...

Full article: http://rt.com/usa/news/fbi-recognition-system-ngi-640/

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Thought we already had that with Facebook... considering the length and unnecessary complexity of .gov projects, the Facebook system is probably light years ahead of anything the FBI has.  But then again, there is Drivers Licenses, CCW permits with your photo, DNA samples if you served in the Military or the GOV in some capacity or another... Domestic Drones coming on board... Taxes; fed, state and county... I can tell you right now, YOU are already in there.  1984 is here and has been for some time..

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk