Top 10 reasons to write-in Ross for County Commissioner

Started by flintauqua, September 04, 2012, 12:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proelkco

Mr. Patriot just because someone does not attend the county commissioners meetings does not mean they are not informed. You go to the meetings and that is your business but alot of people cannot attend. Their are other ways of staying informed. Diane has just as much right to post on here as you or myself.

Patriot

Quote from: proelkco on September 06, 2012, 12:30:50 PM
Mr. Patriot just because someone does not attend the county commissioners meetings does not mean they are not informed.

Potentially true, based on the source(s) of information.

You go to the meetings and that is your business but alot of people cannot attend.

Yes, and in the interest of 'alot' of others, there has been an ongoing advocacy for public commission meetings to be held at a time more convenient to the... public.

Their are other ways of staying informed.

If people will do so, & I hope the gossip & rumor mills aren't considered appropriate sources of information.

Diane has just as much right to post on here as you or myself.

You're singing to the choir on that one... except it wasn't you or I who made multiple big & vocal issues about our 'never returning' to the politics thread.  My comment wasn't about Diane's rights... it was about her intellectual dishonesty & apparent lack of integrity.  But I suppose that's ok too these days.. if Obama (as President) can play the hypocrite I guess that sets the standard.  As they say, "The speed of the leader is the speed of the crew."
???

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Still at it I see. I explained! If you don't understand or refuse to accept it, that's on you! Please remember, you all made sure there are no rules. I was actually invited to join, way back when I was checking on the well being of Floyd Zimmerman. That was me then, as it still is.

Wilma

Bullwinkle

Diane Amberg

Oops is right! ;D  I don't know where that came from! Of course it's Lloyd. Sorry! :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk