Top 10 reasons to write-in Ross for County Commissioner

Started by flintauqua, September 04, 2012, 12:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on September 04, 2012, 06:37:58 PM

Now I totally agre with you on this one.
"Charlie durbin you stop that right now."
Listen to big brother, LOL

I have a big brother on this Forum and it is not ELK@KC.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on September 04, 2012, 06:21:37 PM
VERY CUTE !
Only what you had written was written by many others, mine was a first.
See the difference?
Originality on my part!

This is where you are wrong and have been wrong all along.  The two statements I used that you hijacked were original also.  Yes, when you take each of the statements and copy them into a Yahoo, Google, or Bing search, you get a million + hits - on individual words in the statement, not on the statement as a whole.

As an example of your flawed reasoning- a Yahoo search of the statement "A great improvement for Elk County" generates 19,000 returns.  And a Google search returns 1,510,000 hits.  Yet none of the returns hit on every word in the statement as it is written.

So, according to the logic you applied to my statements, "A great improvement for Elk County" is not an original statement by you.

Which is it?  Is your statement original or not?  If you claim it is, then you have to acknowledge that mine were also.

You are being disengenuous at best on this subject.  Either that or you're just deliberately being obtuse.

Write-In ROSS for County Commissioner

A Great Improvement For Elk County
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on September 04, 2012, 07:45:44 PM
This is where you are wrong and have been wrong all along.  The two statements I used that you hijacked were original also.  Yes, when you take each of the statements and copy them into a Yahoo, Google, or Bing search, you get a million + hits - on individual words in the statement, not on the statement as a whole.

A Great Improvement For Elk County
Did they scroll across the screen in big blue letters?

How's this for a change up:

A Great
            Improvement
                                For
                                       Elk County

Awaits you with
Mr. Hebb
and

Mr. Wunderlich

proelkco

This is an amusing new topic but it is also scary to think of gun toting Ross as representing the county.

Bullwinkle

So now we have an anti gun advocate joining in. I don't know any people here that don't have guns, if there are, they must talk the varmits to death.

jarhead

Ross

Jarhead I think the man is just making arrogantly ignorant remarks that more reflect his personal attitude.
Perhaps a good shrink might help the poor man.
How much dribble does this guy possess?
Lets watch and see.

Ross

Do you know why this thread was started?
To goad me for one and it did not work. I think it's cute!
Second and more importantly a distraction from the other thread.
It worked for a short time but now it appears to be failing like everything Elk Konnected, IMHO!

So I will say goodbye and you followers can just play with yourselves, or each other, okay.

Have lots of fun!

Oldtimer

Quote from: Ross on September 05, 2012, 01:11:55 PM
Jarhead I think the man is just making arrogantly ignorant remarks that more reflect his personal attitude.
Perhaps a good shrink might help the poor man.
How much dribble does this guy possess?
Lets watch and see.
Ross if anyone needs a Shrink it is you. Talk about dribble, you have been dribbling all over the Forum for over a year with your enuendos, half-truths and trash about 2 people that have worked hard for Elk County.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk