This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I didn't know that Jeremiah Wright was  Muslim.It can't go both ways.
I'm learning to hate politics.It brings out the worst in people

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
I'm learning to hate politics.It brings out the worst in people

I know what you mean Diane. For example, on Oct 14 someone posted " Well, it's official. Joe B. is running. Should be interesting "
Then 4 days later posted this "my "insider" was totally wrong! He, a local politician in the House of Rep., and a close friend of Joe's, should have known, but sure didn't"

See what I mean---you just can't believe a dang thing you read when it comes to politics. poke –poke :)

PS : You need to hit your space bar between "politics. It ". Now calm down--I'm not being a snot---I just know how important it is to you , for all spelling and such to be right.  :angel:

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 19, 2015, 09:37:56 AM
Or reinstitute the "bringing over" societies from many years ago.They sponsored refugees coming over so they would have a job and a place to stay awaiting their arrival.They wouldn't be a burden that way.

They are already a political burden. A costly burden!

How about sending the able bodied men home to fight to regain their own country.

If someone were attacking our country do you think our able bodied should run to live in a different country or stand and fight?

I'll tell you what, I do believe most ot the older veterans would fight even from a wheel chair. We would not abandon our families or our country.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 20, 2015, 08:45:58 AM
I didn't know that Jeremiah Wright was  Muslim.It can't go both ways.

Yeah... neither did I. 

According to Rush Limbaugh http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/04/09/new_republic_reported_in_07_rev_wright_a_former_muslim3 :
"In the New Republic in 2007, it was reported that Jeremiah Wright had been a muslim and a black nationalist."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

"It's not a lie, if you actually believe it..."
~ George Costanza

A Day at the Race Riots
(Intellectual Froglegs)

VIDEO:

American Embarrassment
(Intellectual Froglegs)

VIDEO:
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

Earphones, what an awesome  post full of truth, I bet President Obuma , won't like that , he will be sending his henchmen after you. If he does People like Jarhead will be well armed to protect you. I will be there to, I have lots of Guns and Ammo and would love to shoot it all up at Obumas henchmen, who are probably Isis Troops.

Diane Amberg

Jar, you can pick on my typing all you want....and the idiot who proclaimed that Joe B. was running had every reason to know and then blew it.
He is, and should be, very embarrassed.. note the word "ass" there. ;D  If you work on it ya can come up with bar assed...as in big brown bar. (bear)

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 21, 2015, 01:44:00 PM
Jar, you can pick on my typing all you want....and the idiot who proclaimed that Joe B. was running had every reason to know and then blew it.
He is, and should be, very embarrassed.. note the word "ass" there. ;D  If you work on it ya can come up with bar assed...as in big brown bar. (bear)

So there Jarhead.

Jarhead have you heard how Democrats and Government got high payed Asses in government.
Well here is the story, just for you Jarhead. I don't want to ffend any thin skinned people. But you Marines are tough and can handle it. LOL

Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing. He called the royal weather forecaster and  inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few ​hours.​

The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days. So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area.

The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "I hold the palace meterolO​gist in high regard.  He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast.  I trust him and I will continue on my way.
​  ​
So he continued on his way. 

However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky.  The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.
​  ​
Furious , the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the weatherman at once! Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster. The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting.  I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain.

So the king hired the donkey. And so began the practice of hiring  asses  to work in the government, and occupy its highest and most influential positions and which later became the symbol for the Democrat party. Thus ends your knowledge lesson for today.

Ross

And in West Elk School District School Board and County Commissioners Board
Be Proud to Be A Redneck !

jarhead

Quote from frawin,
On Facebook this Morning there is a Post that says ISIS is going to Attack Atlanta Georgia today. I hope they do, because if they do our Marines will be there to meet them. They will be wiped out. . I hope I see some posts agreeing with me. I forgot to Mention that Jarhead will be at the front of the Pack leading the charge. I know he will hate that because he loves President Obuma so much'

I don't know where to really post this but I don't think it belongs in the Coffee Shop.
No Frank, I do not agree with you and surprised anyone would. To hope ISIS would attack anyone in the USA is not something I wish for----not ever  . For me to be leading any charge is not on my bucket list either. There may be some out there but I personally do not know any combat veterans who would relish the thought of doing it again.
I also keep reading of people saying how many guns they have and how much ammo but I know for a fact you can be manning a M-60 machine gun, firing 500-600 rounds a minute and it only takes a small piece of shrapnel to enter under your armpit and pierce your aorta and you are KIA,  so all the guns and ammo in the world won't keep you from being killed in a split second.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk