This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

redcliffsw

redcliffsw

redcliffsw

redcliffsw

redcliffsw

redcliffsw

Republicans and modern Democrats think like tyrants

Warph

The Donald Trump/Joe Dan Gorman - Republican Ticket

(~~~The Donald for Prez~~~)

(~~~Joe Dan Gorman For Vice~~~)
He is the creator and producer of Intellectual Frog Legs.
When he is not creating and producing stuff, he is busy
eating meat, playing guitar and defending the Constitution
from liberal zombies).

EPIDEMIC ALERT: "TDS" aka Trump Derangement Syndrome

It's been seen before on much smaller scales. The first known incident appeared about a decade ago— Bush Derangement Syndrome. Then we had the 2008 Palin Derangement Incident.

Today we have the Super-Virus: Trump Derangement Syndrome... or TDS as known by professionals.

The first case of TDS was spotted in the Fox News green-room back in July...  it has since spread throughout the media and may now also be found in small sectors of our society....especially on social media.

The consistent theme.. Donald is evil, and his supporters are stupid.

When you see it... know what it is, and behave accordingly. Realize you are dealing with people who actually trust politicians with SuperPacs to fix the problems created by politicians with Super Pacs.

JUST A HANDFUL OF EXAMPLES: Glenn Beck has become Jim Jones, FoxNews is becoming the Republican version of MSNBC... and formerly-respected National Review, led by Rich "TRUMP IS NOT A CONSERVATIVE!" Lowry, may be the first publication in history to have all associate writers simultaneously committed to a mental hospital.

Even the Fox News Religion writer Todd Starnes...a guy I thought was immune to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) found it necessary to insult evangelicals:

"Based on the outcome in SC - I suspect many "evangelicals"
don't understand what evangelical means."
-Todd Starnes

With all due respect to Mr. Starnes and speaking as an "evangelical" myself,  I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean "Goldman Sachs."

CNN's Amy Goodman says: "Donald Trump 'bullies the most defenseless,powerless people...'
— really?  Like the Bushes, Clintons, The Pope, FoxNews, the Saudi Prince?

"Trump should be running as a Democrat...."
-Michael Reagan (Adopted Son of Ronald Reagan)

And this:
"I Will Not Vote For Donald Trump. Ever."
- Erick Erickson - National Review

Recommended Treatment: Don't let them make you angry— they THRIVE on arguing...more specifically  insulting—-as you will likely see any moment in the comment section below. Wish them well, and move on.  If they persist in their nastiness...as many do, then engage the block, delete or mute options as you see fit.

In the end... we cannot allow Hillary Clinton to become President of the United States.  This is not even arguable. I recall saying I could not vote for McCain and Romney—but I did.  Because at the time, it was the right thing to do.

Pray more, worry less... Amen
~Matthew 6:34

.....Joe Dan Gorman - Intellectual Froglegs

Trumpnado -
Intellectual Froglegs 12.06.15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
feature=player_detailpage&v=5YVLaCMgOzo

There's a New Sheriff in Town
Intellectual Froglegs - 01.03.16

Master of the Game: Trump
Intellectual Froglegs - Jan 24, 2016

Words over Deeds: Why Americans detest Politicians (& love Trump)
Intellectual Froglegs - Feb 16, 2016
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Now you know where The Donald stole his political slogan, "Make America Great Again."

Words over Deeds: Why Americans detest Politicians (& love Trump)
(Intellectual Froglegs - Feb 16, 2016)

--Warph

-- Warph

frawin

HA HA HA, That is a GOOD ONE Warph. I wish we had Ronald Reagan back, in my opinion he was the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN MY LIFETIME. Warph, it is really DISAPOINTING TO ME THAT WHAT LOOKS LIKE OUR 2 MAIN CHOICESS ARE CLINTON AND TRUMP. Warph, the America I knew Growing up is GONE FOREVER,I am 75 years old and nearing the time when my life in this ONCE GREAT COUNTRY will soon be over, but what REALLY SCARES ME is what my Children and Grandchildren will have to Face. SAD-SAD-SAD-.
Warph Please KEEP ON KEEPING ON. You are our Favorite Poster on the Forum, in fact you are the Main one of the few that we look at. Have a GREAT DAY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk