This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Minnesota Mosque Vandalized by Moslem

Abdourahamane Diallo, Moslem Islamophobe

This appears to be a case of a sociopath behaving sociopathologically rather than a hate hoax. But if the culprit hadn't been caught, you know the crime would have been blamed on regular Americans.

From the federally created Somali colony formerly known as Minnesota:

A St. Cloud man was arrested early Thursday after a report of vandalism at the Islamic Center of St. Cloud, in the 300 block of Fifth Avenue South.

Abdourahamane Diallo, 29, told officers he had vandalized the Islamic Center and a vehicle because he was frustrated and had lost an expensive phone earlier in the evening, according to a report from the St. Cloud Police Department.

Police were called to the site shortly before 5 a.m. They learned that the window in a door and a window in a nearby vehicle had been broken while several people were attending prayer inside the center. Witnesses chased Diallo from the building to the end of the block and were walking him back to the scene when police arrived, the report said.

Witnesses said Diallo broke the windows after spraying the side of the church with beer, according to the report.

Alcohol is considered unclean by Moslems. Beer is on the long list of items they would like to take away from us.

Diallo told officers he regularly attended prayer at the Islamic Center in the past.

Pamela Geller comments:

The vandalism took place this morning, and Diallo was arrested soon afterward. If he hadn't been, there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Hamas-CAIR would be trumpeting this as another "anti-Muslim hate crime." There are so few real ones that these snakes have to make them up — in their ongoing efforts to intimidate the kuffar into thinking that counter-terror measures are intolerable harassment of a community that is under siege from "Islamophobes." They want to use their victim status to get the counter-terror measures scrapped so that the jihad can go on unopposed.

Keep this in mind next time the media gets ahold of an unsolved vandalized mosque case and makes probably false assumptions about the culprits.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog had to keep some of his jokes to himself, for example regarding the disgraced compulsive liar and NBC News figurehead Brian Williams. So he told them on Conan O'Brien's show:

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

40% of Food Stamp Recipients Are Obese

(Currency of the realm....)

Supposedly food stamps — by which the government forces some people to pay for other people's food — are a necessary evil, required to provide subsistence sustenance to those who are temporarily out of work.
Yet we read this:
The U.S. Department of Agriculture looked at data from 2007 through 2010, then compared average weights of those on food stamps — officially called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program — to those who weren't. ...

Food stamp recipients are far more likely to be obese than poor people who are eligible but don't take the help. And they're even more likely to be obese than those with higher incomes.

Fully 40% of food stamp recipients are obese, the study found, compared with just over 30% of those who don't participate in the program.

Children of families on food stamps were also more likely to be obese than children in the other two groups, as were older adults.

Yet the government inflicts Michelle Obama's horrific lunches on public school students out of alleged concern that children might become obese if given edible food.

As for people starving if this bloated government program were sensibly abolished:
At the other end of the scale, there was almost no difference among these three groups in terms of the share who were underweight — all were in the low single digits.

This isn't the first time that this correlation has been found. The Washington Post noted a couple years ago that obesity rates in a Texas county where 40% were on food stamps was double the national average.

Turns out letting people buy their food at other people's expense causes them to eat more. Who would have guessed?

The amount of money flushed down the food stamp program has exploded under Obama's rule.

There is a technical term for the government using the money it confiscates to breed large blocs of voters who are fat, lazy, increasingly useless, and most importantly government dependent: social engineering.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/06/14-million-more-on-food-stamps-under-obama/
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obuma Gives a Lesson

Pay attention now — class is in session:

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Creepazoid Countdown

Bruce Jenner might want to rethink being a Republican.  If he goes through with a horrific sex change procedure, and Hillary is elected president despite her long record of corruption and incompetence, Jenner is sure to get an invitation to the White House:

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obuma Blows Off Vets on VE Day 70th Anniversary

Today is Victory in Europe Day, the 70th Anniversary of the victory over Nazism:

Hundreds of people, including many aging veterans, gathered Friday at the National World War II Memorial to mark the 70th anniversary of the end of the conflict in Europe.

On the warm spring morning, they gathered in the plaza of the broad stone memorial, just west of the Washington Monument.

To the strains of bagpipes and big band music, they came in wheelchairs, with walkers and canes. Many wore badges marking their service during the long-ago war.

Obama couldn't make it. According to the official schedule, he is too busy making "remarks on trade" at Nike headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon... and delivering a commencement address for the Lake Area Technical Institute in Watertown, South Dakota...
(which is his 58th State since taking office...)

You would think that someone whose ability to serve as Commander in Chief has been seriously hampered by the intense distrust of those in the armed services would take this opportunity to reach out to them. After all, wasn't Hope & Change supposed to be all about healing divides? But Obama didn't even send his court jester Joke Biden, who as VP has as his main duty attending events that are not important enough for the POTUS.

He did send Susan Rice though. The far left UN Ambassador is best known for making the rounds of the news shows, telling outlandish lies on Obama's behalf about why he didn't lift a finger to help American troops being murdered by Islamic terrorists in Benghazi. People will decide for themselves whether this choice was yet another example of tone deafness on the part of Obama, or yet another stick in the eye of regular Americans.

Oh, and he also issued a White House letter. Whoever wrote it made sure to insert liberal rhetoric regarding "hate and intolerance," an offhand attempt to coopt World War II for Obama's cultural Marxist cause.

However, it is doubtful that the brave Americans who defeated the Nazis did it so that we could turn the country over to someone of Obama's mindset and caliber.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Here are some photos you'll never see in legacy media:
the Volt crash test that torched a whole series of cars

(Odd. I must have missed this report on ABC, NBC, CBS and in The New York Slimes):

Exclusive Photo: First Chevy Volts arrive at local dealers

Car described as a fuel saver, but also a little pricey (and sometimes quite warm...)

I attended Wednesday's 8:00am (8am?!?) House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing entitled:

Volt Vehicle Fire: What Did NHTSA Know And When Did They Know It?

The witnesses [included] National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), Barack Obama-appointee Administrator David Strickland... [and] General Motors (GM), Barack Obama-appointee CEO Dan Akerson.

...This hearing was all about a single June Volt blaze. The battery burst into flames about three weeks after a test crash at and by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA).

A fire about which Obama's NHTSA did tell the Obama White House. But a fire about which neither Obama's NHTSA, the Obama Administration nor Obama's GM told the American people for nearly six months – and then did so only when forced by a looming Bloomberg news story.

...Joan Claybrook, a former administrator at NHTSA believes part of the reason for the delay was the "fragility of Volt sales." Yet she also believes that "NHTSA could have put out a consumer alert, not to tell them [customers] for six months makes no sense to me." ...For Obama, notifying Americans of their potential immolation-by-Volt is of less import than his keeping his gig past November.

The one NHTSA Volt fire discussed at the hearing was not the only NHTSA Volt fire that occurred. In November, there were two others. After conducting three different tests two weeks ago, the NHTSA found that the Volt's battery either caught fire or began to smoke in two out of the three.

So that's three Volt fires – all in the hands of the Obama Administration, all after crashes... There were [also] three other, private-owner Volt fires. None of which involved Volts that were in crashes.

...There was the Volt that in April burst into flames – twice. These were the fires that led to Obama's NHTSA beginning its investigation. And then in November another Volt leapt into flames. While Obama's NHTSA was still investigating – but after the NHTSA-Obama Administration-GM cover-up had come to light (get it?)...

...We still have no idea what caused these fires. The only thing we do know is that they were not caused by crashes – because these cars were never in crashes. So why did Obama's NHTSA, the Obama Administration and Obama's GM singularly focus on (but one of three) post-crash Volt fires ... [w]hen none of these three privately-owned combustible Volts had been in accidents?

We – still – don't know. Anything.

But don't worry: The Obama Administration has declared that the Obama-owned GM Chevy Volt is perfectly safe.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Baby Bear Circus Act on Golf Course - At Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, BC  - A Must See

Pin Placement Is Everything, Even For Bears...

A group of them wandered onto a golf course in British Columbia on Tuesday and what ensued turned out to be golf-related Internet gold.

Golfers were able to get amateur video of a cub having a field day with a pin and flag on an unidentified green of the Mountainside Golf Course at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort.
The video ended up being a highlight on ESPN.

VIDEO:

Eat your heart out, Obuma
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

"Your" Car? Not So Much...

by eric • May 6, 2015 •

The government wants to control your car – how it's made, what it comes equipped with and (of course) how you're allowed to drive it. Now comes the other half of the pincers:DMCA lead

The car companies want to prevent you from working on the thing.

Modifications – performance enhancements – and even routine maintenance are to become illegal via the application (and enforcement) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to cars.   

They are claiming propriety rights to the software embedded in the computer – technically, the Electronic Control Unit or ECU – that pretty much runs a modern car.   They claim – and you knew this was coming, right? – that saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafety is threatened by people doing their own maintenance or tweaking/tuning as such might affect how the various saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafety systems embedded in the car and controlled by the ECU operate.

A blind stroke victim ought to have seen this coming.

Cars, claim the car companies, are mobile computing devices – you know, like sail fawns – and so fall under the aegis of the DMCA.

Have a read @: http://ericpetersautos.com/2015/05/06/your-car-not-so-much/

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

This Knife is Made to EXPLODE Anything it Stabs

Close-quarters combat just got a little more deadly with the introduction of this gas-injection knife. It allows you to inject compressed gasses into whatever you stab, effectively blowing it up.

VIDEOS:
WASP Injection Knife -vs.- Watermelon:

WASP Injection Knife -vs.- Ballistic Gel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2662129717&feature=iv&src_vid=-AbjC2k2df4&v=BMvpmGb0Fcs
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk