This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Inspiration for Hillary's Logo

Maybe she didn't steal it from a defunct supermarket chain after all:

The flag to the right represents a wretched communist dictatorship much beloved by liberals, who appear to see it as a model for fundamentally transformed America to emulate.

Via Investor's Business Daily:

Remember, it was the Obama 2008 Houston campaign office that had a couple of Cuban flags pinned to the wall each with an image of Che Guevara — the murdering Marxist revolutionary from Argentina who threw in with the even-more murderous Marxist Castros — plastered on it.

Maybe it's a Democrat thing. Lorain Co., Ohio, Common Pleas Judge James Burge, who has been kicked off the bench for corruption from a felony conviction, is a Democrat known for having framed posters of Guevara and Obama in his office.

OK, it absolutely is a Democrat thing.

Among liberal's, Old Glory receives notably less reverence.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hillary Rodham-Pantsuit Clinton:
Nightmare Taking Flight

Obviously concerned that she might win the nomination but lose to a Republican, the liberal media establishment has been handling Hillary's farcical run for President with kid gloves. For a more incisive, hard-hitting take on Hillary and her qualifications to lead the nation, try this:

In August, Simon and Schuster will release Hillary Rodham Clinton: Dreams Taking Flight, a picture book for grade-schoolers.

The book is written by Kathleen Krull and is the story of Hillary Clinton's childhood, her dreams of becoming an astronaut, her education, her experience as First Lady of Arkansas and the nation, and her campaign for president.

Click pictures for full size:

Here's the flowery Publisher's description of the contents:

Here's a version more grounded in the truth:
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

(Already they appear to be eligible to run for public office...)

Habeas Corpus for Animals

When at the zoo, be sure to show proper respect. In a world run by liberals, monkeys are people too:
A New York judge has ordered the state to justify why two chimpanzees allegedly kept at a Long Island public university and used as research subjects shouldn't be transferred to an animal sanctuary in south Florida.

The animal rights advocates representing the animals hailed the judge's decision late Monday to grant a hearing early next month as a watershed moment for their long and controversial effort to persuade courts to confer human rights on primates.

It wasn't as big a victory for animal rights fanatics as initially thought:
The judge, according to [a spokesman for the state court system], mistakenly labeled her order a writ of habeas corpus, saying she had only granted the hearing to discuss the legal issues raised by the Nonhuman Rights Project. Judge [Barbara] Jaffe on Tuesday amended her initial order, striking out the words "habeas corpus" from the document.

That's how progressivism works. They push the envelope as far as they can. If people scream with laughter or in horror, they pull it back a little. Then, after the barrage of liberal propaganda we are relentlessly assailed with from every direction has had a little more time to work on us, they push the envelope forward again.

For their part the animal rights kooks are not backing down:

The organization isn't challenging the conditions of their confinement, but the confinement itself. In a petition last month, the group described the animals as "autonomous and self-determining beings" who should be "protected by the common law of habeas corpus," a right granted only to "legal persons."

Give Obama another year to stack the courts with left-wing zealots.  Not only will monkeys, dogs, and goldfish have habeas corpus rights, they will be entitled to vote and collect welfare... or rather, their "human companions" will be entitled to on their behalf.

Why not? According to liberal ideology, souls do not exist, and there is no moral difference between a human and an animal.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Humiliated ROTC Cadets Forced to Wear Women's Shoes
With Uniforms to Display Political Correctness

(The Nazis and Imperial Japanese never inflicted this kind of damage....)

Napoleon was wrong. An army doesn't march on its stomach. It marches on its morale. The objective of those currently in command is clear:
As part of the Army's mandatory Sexual Harassment and Assault Prevention (SHARP) training, some units are requiring Soldiers to participate in a Walk a Mile In Her Shoes event, in order to bring awareness to rape and sexual assault, and "stop men's sexualized violence against women."

Sounds positive, right? Well there's just one little detail that is causing quite the controversy, as these male Soldiers will all be forced to cross-dress, wearing red high heeled shoes during the 1.26 mile walk.

One cadet from Arizona ROTC said that any personnel who refused to participate in the event, would receive a negative counseling form from their leadership, which would state that the Soldier didn't support their unit's rape and sexual prevention program.

In today's Army, that would count against you more than defecting to the enemy. Do you think Obama would trade five top terrorists for a guy who isn't on board with politically correct initiatives?:
Although the Battalion Commander of the ROTC department denied that the training was mandatory, a slide of the training was uncovered, revealing the time, place, and location that all cadets were required to report to for the event.

So much for regulations regarding the proper way to wear a military uniform. Chalk them up as another casualty of the liberal contempt for any rules that don't suit their purposes.

Obama's officer purge is paying off. His mentality has trickled all the way down to ROTC programs.

Credits where it is due. Despite their conspicuous shortcomings regarding the traits that make for success on the battlefield, liberals know how to destroy an enemy army. Like their Moslem allies, they know better than to try to outfight it directly; that would only lead to defeat. Psychology is the key. You destroy morale, whether by blowing off limbs with IEDs, or by forcing cadets to wear women's clothes.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

SHOCKER: Four MSNBC "Black Clowns" Are Not Paying Their Fair Share Of Taxes

(Tax-dodger Al Crapton really started a trend there...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/04/22/four-msnbc-stars-do-not-pay-their-taxes/
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Barack Obuma Celebrates #EarthDay With Pictures Of... Primate Barack Obuma and Mooch

VIDEO:
(Tribute to Barack & Mooch from Heidi's Kindergarten Class on Earth Day...)

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

As Secretary of State, Hillary Assisted Putin's Efforts to
Achieve Uranium Monopoly, Received Russian Cash

Let's not waste time prosecuting Hillary for bribery, tax fraud, or racketeering.  The most appropriate charge would be treason:

The headline in Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin's latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when the newspaper served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: "Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World."

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world's largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton's wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One's chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company's assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show. ...

Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown [or rather, unproven]. But the episode underscores the special ethical challenges presented by the Clinton Foundation, headed by a former president who relied heavily on foreign cash to accumulate $250 million in assets even as his wife helped steer American foreign policy as secretary of state, presiding over decisions with the potential to benefit the foundation's donors.[/
size]

Using an official position to sell out your own country's strategic interests in exchange for cash is the kind of thing that used to land people in front of firing squads.  It still does, in nations that haven't lost their will to live.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

10 Hilarious Modifications Of Hillary Clinton's New Campaign Logo

by Michael Snyder

Should we be surprised that Hillary Clinton has come up with perhaps the worst presidential campaign logo in American history? 

This is a woman that has never seemed to be able to do much of anything right, and yet at the moment she appears quite likely to be our next president.  And it is sad commentary on the state of this nation that we would willingly choose such a leader.  The Clintons have been continuously immersed in scandal since their days in Arkansas in the 1980s, and yet tens of millions of Americans still worship them.  The Clintons could probably sacrifice children to Baal on national television and most of their supporters would still love them.  There is no way in the world that Bill or Hillary Clinton should be running for anything at this point.  If we actually lived in a just society, they would both be in prison.  But instead, they are treated like rock stars wherever they go, and they have made more than $100 million since leaving the White House in 2001.  Most of that money has come from making speeches and doing personal appearances.  They are a bright, shining example of how broken our political system is, and yet Hillary is very likely going to be our first female president.

It should be a very interesting campaign season.  But in the end, it will probably be Hillary on one side vs. Jeb Bush on the other.  If that doesn't depress you, then you are probably totally clueless about what is really going on in this country.

As we go along, there will be plenty of time to dissect the candidates.  And with Hillary, there is plenty to examine.  But for now, people are having a lot of fun making fun of her new logo.  The following are 10 hilarious modifications to her campaign logo that will be sure to have you laughing.  All of these are being circulated on Facebook except for #4, #7 and #10.  Those were created by my wife.  I think that most of you will really enjoy these...

Cuban Flag:

Of course some Hillary Clinton stupid supporters will get really upset by this list.

They will accuse us of disrespecting a "great woman" that has done so much for this country.

Well, perhaps if Hillary Clinton respected the people around her a little bit more she would get more respect.

For example, according to former Bloomberg News reporter Kate Anderson Bower's brand new book entitled "The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House", the Clintons habitually refer to Secret Service agents "as pigs"...
One White House staffer shared the disturbing time Chelsea Clinton called a Secret Service Agent a "pig" to his face, a derogatory term for law enforcement:

Chelsea was on the phone. 'Oh, I've got to go,' she told her friend. 'The pigs are here.'

The agent turned 'crimson,' [White House florist Ronn] Payne recalls. 'Ms. Clinton, I want to tell you something. My job is to stand between you, your family, and a bullet. Do you understand?'

She replied: 'Well, that's what my mother and father call you.'

She replied: 'Well, that's what my mother and father call you.'

Does that make you angry?

If not, perhaps this next anecdote from a different book will...

If Hillary Clinton runs, and wins the Presidential race in 2016, the Republicans won't be the only ones with trepidation. The Secret Service, who have tangled with Hillary since she became First Lady in 1993, will also be quaking in their lace-ups.

Hillary has been known to hurl a book at the back of the head of one agent driving her in the Presidential limo accusing him of eavesdropping, forget her ps and qs by never thanking her protectors and lob profanity-laced orders when she just wanted the agents to carry her bags – a job not on agents' 'to do' list.

'Stay the f**k away from me! Just f*****g do as I say!!!' she is quoted as saying to an agent who refused to carry her luggage in the book Unlimited Access by FBI agent Gary Aldridge.

And even though the Clintons have been publicly shamed in the past, and even though they knew that they were gearing up for another presidential campaign, Bill continues to run around with young women.  In a book published last year entitled "The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents", we learned that one of Bill Clinton's latest girlfriends known as "the Energizer" sometimes brought cookies to the Secret Service agents that guard him...

Energizer, who is described as charming and friendly, sometimes brought cookies to the agents, according to the book excerpts.

One told Kessler: "It was a warm day, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top, and as she leaned over, her breasts were very exposed. They appeared to be very perky and very new and full ... There was no doubt in my mind they were enhanced."

Kessler also reports that Hillary's Secret Service detail informs Bill's Secret Service detail when the former first lady is coming home, so Bill has time to get Energizer off the property and clean up any evidence.

But despite all of this, the mainstream media will still shower Hillary and Bill with praise, and tens of millions of idiot Americans will still vote for her.

And the big Wall Street banks will still pour massive amounts of money into her campaign coffers...
Out of the top 20 contributors to Hillary in 2008, six were banksJPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch and crucially Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachstwo of the institutions directly implicated in the 2008 financial crash which left millions of Americans financially destitute.

Making up the rest of the top 20 were law firms as well as monolithic corporations like Time Warner, Microsoft and General Electric.  Almost all of these entities will again contribute to Hillary for her 2016 campaign.

Are you starting to get the picture?

We have a system that is deeply corrupt and deeply broken.

So how do we fix things?

A start, don't vote for Hillary!!!!!!!
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk