This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

For those unclear on why, here is a list of choice "Hillary' quotes.  Some samples:

"Son of a b*tch!"
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 – Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq on Thanksgiving just days before her highly publicized trip.)

"It's been said, and I think it's accurate, that my husband was obsessed by terrorism in general and al-Qaida in particular."
(Hillary telling a post-9/11 world what a 'great' commander in chief her husband was; Dateline, NBC 4/16/2004.)

"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter."
(TruthInMedia.org 8/8/1999 – Hillary at a White House function, proudly tells some Muslim groups she is gaining a greater appreciation of Islam because Chelsea was then taking a class on the "religion of peace")

"Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise."
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"We're going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
(Hillary grandstanding at a fund raising speech in San Francisco; SFGate.com 6/28/2004.)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 – Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being"
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 20 – Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"You f**king idiot."
(From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 – Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I s ay, Okay!!!?"
(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Many of you are well enough off that [President Bush's] tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
(Hillary grandstanding at a fund raising speech in San Francisco; SFGate.com 6/28/2004.)

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!"(From the book "The Survivor," by John Harris, p. 382 – Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing we can all agree on for the next days – we have to salute the courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect their right to vote."
(Was posted on Hillary Clinton's senate.gov web site on 1/28/05)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"
(From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

A right-wing network was after his presidency...including perverting the Constitution."
(To Barbara Walters about the Republicans who impeached her husband; 20/20, ABC 6/8/2003.)

"I mean, you've got a conservative and right-wing press presence with really nothing on the other end of the political spectrum."
(C-Span, 1/19/1997 – Hillary complains about the mainstream media, which are all conservatives in her opinion)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

"You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight your friends."
(From the book "The Agenda" by Bob Woodward, ch. 14)

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 119 – During her 1993 commencement address at the University of Texas)

"The only way to make a difference is to acquire power"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 68 – Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p 20 – Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe"
Hillary in 1996 From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 – Hillary in 1996)

And, of course there are these two...

"What difference does it make."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

A breakdown of every scandal swirling around Hillary

April 11, 2015 | 5:44am

Expected to announce her presidential run Sunday, Hillary Clinton has been attempting to rebrand herself: She's Hillary 2.0, campaigning out of Brooklyn, a more accessible, relatable candidate who learned the lessons of her bruising, failed 2008 bid: From now on, no equivocating, no entitlement, no dubious financial dealings.

How much has changed?

The Shady Foundation
Slick Willy, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at an event for the family foundation.

Founded in 2001 as The Clinton Foundation and renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation in 2013, this ostensible philanthropic concern has become a liability.

As reported by the International Business Times last week, while serving as secretary of state, Clinton was lobbied by human rights groups and union leaders to address the Colombian government's abuse of striking oil workers, some of whom had been threatened at gunpoint by the military. Meanwhile, the oil company in question, Pacific Rubiales, was promising millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary's State Department wound up publicly hailing Colombia's commitment to human rights reform — and that statement allowed the United States to continue funding the Colombian military.

Today, the founder of Pacific Rubiales is a board member of the Clinton Foundation.

And as Politico reported last week, a major phosphate company owned by the Moroccan government has just pledged at least $1 million to the foundation. In 2011, Clinton's State Department assailed Morocco as a corrupt state guilty of "arbitrary arrests and corruption in all branches of government." Women in Morocco are still subjugated by Islamic rule, yet last September, Hillary Clinton's public stance on the government had changed.

"A vital hub for economic and cultural exchange," she called it, one that was "in the midst of dramatic changes."

The foundation had stopped accepting money from foreign governments in 2009, when Hillary became secretary of state. When she resigned in 2013, the foundation changed this policy, and it has since taken money from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Oman.

The Spotty Resume
Hillary is sworn in as the new Democratic senator from New York in 2001 with Bill, Chelsea and former Vice President Al Gore

Hillary served as US senator from New York from 2001 to 2009, but her accomplishments are thin. No piece of legislation bears her name. Her tenure came to be defined in the 2008 presidential primaries by her vote for the war in Iraq — which Barack Obama, who had opposed the war, used to chip away at her foreign policy bona fides.

Her accomplishments as secretary of state are as unclear. She traveled to 112 countries, but again, she has nothing of consequence to her name: no peace treaty, no accord, no summit of consequence. Her defenders say she helped restore America's reputation in the wake of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; critics say she was too afraid to make a mistake that would affect her presidential run in 2016.

When asked in 2014 by Diane Sawyer to name her greatest achievement or "signature doctrine," Hillary could not. "We haven't had a doctrine since containment worked with the Soviet Union," she said. "But we've had presidents who've made some tough calls and some hard choices, some of which have worked, and some of which have not."

The Suspicious Finances

Without ever breaking any laws, the Clintons have long appeared to be reaping ill-gotten gains. Right before Bill was elected governor of Arkansas, family friend James Blair, who also worked as a lawyer for Tyson Foods, helped her turn $12,000 worth of stock — Hillary only had $1,000 in her account at the time — into a near-immediate $100,000 profit. She did not disclose this until her husband's second year in office.

It was during Bill's first run for president, in 1992, that the Whitewater scandal surfaced. In the 1970s and '80s, the Clintons and their friends Jim and Susan McDougal had invested in the Whitewater Development Corp.; it was alleged that Clinton, as governor, had pressured a local S&L to loan Susan McDougal $300,000 for real estate investments with the company, and that transactions between an Arkansas bank and Bill Clinton had been concealed.

Neither Clinton was charged, though both McDougals and Gov. Jim Guy Tucker, who served as governor after Clinton, were convicted of fraud.

The Spectacular Greed
The Clintons' home in Chappaqua, New York

Clinton will likely position herself as the champion of the middle class. Yet in 2014, it was revealed that Clinton, who charges a minimum of $300,000 per speech, also had an extensive list of demands.

Most anyone who hires Hillary to speak must also provide a private jet — a $39 million Gulfstream G450 or better — and put her up in presidential suites. Her standard agreement requires her presence for only 90 minutes, and 50 photos with 100 attendees — no more.

Hillary has defended her enormous speaking fees by saying she and Bill were "not only dead broke, but in debt" when they left the White House.

In 1999, Bill and Hillary bought their house in Chappaqua for $1.7 million, and in 2000 purchased a seven-bedroom in Washington, DC, for $2.85 million. Hillary's Senate financial disclosure form that year listed their assets at $1.8 million.

In Clintonian fashion, Hillary backed off the "dead broke" statement — sort of. "I regret it. It was inartful," she said. "But it was accurate."

The Other Women
Monica Lewinsky and Slick Willy circa 1998 in the White House.

One of the great lessons of 2008, say Hillary's aides, is that she has learned to run toward history, not from it: Instead of downplaying her gender, she'll amplify it, running not just as the potential first female president but as a proud feminist.

If so, she may create a new problem for herself: How to explain her decades-long defense of her womanizing husband — a philanderer at best, a predator at worst? In 2014, the papers of Hillary's late friend Diane Blair were made public; in them, Blair wrote that Hillary dismissed Monica Lewinksy, then a 22-year-old White House intern, as a "narcissistic loony-toon" and insisted that Bill had not abused his power.

As for Bill's other women — including Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey, who alleged sexual harassment, and Juanita Broad­drick, who accused him of rape — the Clintons often embarked on a "nuts and sluts" campaign, denigrating the accusers.

According to Carl Bernstein's "A Woman in Charge," Hillary called Bill's longtime mistress Gennifer Flowers "trailer trash"; she also encouraged his team to get signed statements from all of Bill's other women, swearing they'd never had sex with him.

Willey later said that Hillary spearheaded a "terror campaign" against her. "She is the war on women, as far as I'm concerned," Willey said.

The Secret Emails

In March, we learned that during her four-year stint as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton conducted all business — political, public and private — solely through her personal email account, on a server in her house.

When asked why she didn't use two emails, one for official business and one for personal use, Hillary said: "I thought it would be easier to just carry one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two."

Then an email surfaced that was sent from her iPad, undermining that excuse.

In a press conference to address the controversy, Clinton answered questions with all-too-familiar arrogance, contempt and incredulity that her word should be questioned.

"She came off as defensive and artificially put-off," one Democratic strategist told New York magazine.

"I'm a huge Hillary Clinton fan," said another. "But after that press conference, I do have major concerns about her ability as a campaigner and to get elected."

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Intellectual Froglegs: Conservative Swagger

In the latest excellent episode of Intellectual Froglegs, Joe Dan compares Reagan's recovery to Obama's "recovery," tips his hat to treasonous transsexual Bradley Manning's Twitter success, fingers California's problem (which is not the dry climate), features Jeb Bush in a RINO Snapshot, notes some of the damage inflicted by the liberal establishment media yelling "fire" in crowded theaters, presents the gay wedding cake war as an example of progs eating away at everything of value, makes the case that conservatism is on the rise, urges us to stop attacking fellow countermoonbats and instead go after the libs and the RINOs and more:

VIDEO: 

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Shrillary Pantsuit  Parks Scooby Van in Handicapper Slot

You can't blame people for getting annoyed by the almost comical overabundance of handicapper slots even at places unlikely to attract many people with a legitimate disability (e.g., mountain hiking trails). But some people's mobility problems are beyond anything diet and exercise could help. Besides, rules are rules — unless you are Shrillary:

Hillary Clinton's now-famous Scooby Doo van made an appearance in Council Bluffs, Iowa on Thursday for a closed-door meeting with state Democratic Party officials – and it idled in a handicapped parking space from beginning to end.

Footage broadcast by KETV-7 in the nearby city of Omaha, Nebraska, showed the presidential nominee emerging from a cafe, greeting onlookers and walking past the blue handicapped-parking sign to climb into the vehicle.

Secret Service agents are technically federal law enforcement officers, so there was no chance of a parking ticket, even if Scooby had been left unattended.

Once again we see that the rules do not apply to the shady former First Lady; neither does consideration for others or for what others might think of her imperious behavior.

Normally moonbats disapprove of letting vehicles idle because the harmless CO2 that is omitted is regarded as offensive to the polar bears. It is even illegal in some places. But it will never be off limits for Shrillary.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Shrillary Pantsuit Stands Firm Against Freedom of Speech

There hasn't been much substance in Shrillary's elaborately staged, tightly scripted Iowa campaign. But she did introduce one policy likely to resonate with her supporters: the suppression of free speech. This proposal by Shrillary is more alarming than the rhetoric coming out of the Islamic State:

"We need to fix our dysfunctional political system and get unaccountable money out of it once and for all—
even if that takes a constitutional amendment."

Shrillary is of course the world champion at acquiring unaccountable money. That's why she arrogantly destroyed her subpoenaed Secretary of State emails; confirmation that she used her position to sell influence to foreign governments could finally put her where she has long belonged: in prison.

Her proposition refers to the 2010 Citizens United Supreme Court decision, which upheld the right of nonprofit organizations (since expanded to corporations and unions) to engage in political speech as if this were still America. For example, a publishing company has the right to publish a book even if it criticizes liberals. The case was initiated by a movie critical of Shrillary that Democrats wanted suppressed (Hillary: The Movie).

What she is talking about is a formal repeal of the First Amendment.

On the surface, Shrillary's candidacy is a joke, due to her glaringly obvious unsuitability for any position of responsibility. Beneath the joke waits a nightmare of corruption and tyranny.

But coming out against freedom of speech might perk up Democrats, who are so fundamentally opposed to the concept that a majority were found to be in favor of criminalizing "hate speech," a vague term that generally means any speech that liberals hate.

Democrats would actually vote for this... uh... woman.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Shrillary's "Ordinary Iowans" Were Democrat Plants

No one could be so purely ersatz. It's almost as if Hillary is some artificial parody of fakeness. Regarding the "ordinary Iowans" she deigned to sit with in Flyover Country:
Hillary Clinton's astroturf candidacy is in full swing in Iowa.

Her Tuesday morning visit to a coffee shop in LeClaire, Iowa was staged from beginning to end, according to Austin Bird, one of the men pictured sitting at the table with Mrs. Clinton.

Bird told Daily Mail Online that campaign staffer Troy Price called and asked him and two other young people to meet him Tuesday morning at a restaurant in Davenport, a nearby city.

Price then drove them to the coffee house to meet Clinton after vetting them for about a half-hour.

The three got the lion's share of Mrs. Clinton's time and participated in what breathless news reports described as a 'roundtable'– the first of many in her brief Iowa campaign swing.

Not just anyone gets to play the part of an ordinary Iowan in the absurd spectacle of Shrillary's election campaign. Bird's resume:
Bird himself is a frequent participant in Iowa Democratic Party events. He interned with President Obama's 2012 presidential re-election campaign, and was tapped to chauffeur Vice President Joe Biden in October 2014 when he visited Davenport.

Bird describes himself as working in "public relations":
He's also an outspoken progressive whose Facebook wall shows he ordered a 'Hillary For President' bumper sticker 22 months ago.

As for the other faux ordinary Iowans:
The other two, he confirmed, were University of Iowa College Democrats president Carter Bell and Planned Parenthood of the Heartland employee Sara Sedlacek.

Shrillary hates normal Americans and assumes that the more clearly we see her the more we will hate her back. That's why she won't let regular people come near, where they could ask embarrassing questions. But then with Shrillary, any intelligent question is embarrassing. She doesn't even want to do interviews with the partisan Democrat hacks comprising the establishment media. All we will see until she has secured power is a phony facade, because she knows that not even most Democrats would have the stomach to vote for what's behind the facade.

(Say, is that a scar running down her cheek where they sewed on imitation skin to cover her scaly reptilian face?  Click for full size):

(Shrillary Pantsuit posing with recruits posing as ordinary Iowans...)
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Shrillary  Pantsuit Had Better Shore Up Her Base

No wonder Shrillary has taken to barking neo-Marxist rhetoric lately:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton may have some ground to make up with American voters as even a poll on left-leaning MSNBC.com shows an overwhelming 86 percent say they don't plan on voting for the Democrat in 2016.

Looks like she's still sinking. Now it's 87%:

Take the Poll:
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-hillary-2016

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Sometimes Placement Is Everything

If this had been the US media, they would have cleared the layout with Shrillary's people first:

I'm not sure which headline the picture goes with... ??? :laugh: :angel:
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

School Blames 'Poor Lighting' For Crappy Michelle Obama School Lunch

VIDEO:

PORTSMOUTH, Va. –
http://eagnews.org/photo-school-blames-poor-lighting-for-paltry-michelle-o-lunch/

That's not really a fish filet with a whole wheat bun resting on top.

Nah, your eyes are playing tricks on you.

That's what administrators at Virginia's Portsmouth Public Schools want parents to believe after a mother took a photo of her child's paltry school lunch and posted it on social media.

The mom says James Hurst Elementary served the lunch Tuesday.

After the photo began circulating around the community, Food Service Coordinator Jim Gehlhoff admitted the lunch "concerns us," but added that it might not actually be as bad as it looks.

portsmouth-lunch"Poor lighting and food presentation make this lunch unappealing," he said in a statement released to the media.

He says it's in compliance with the federal lunch rules championed by First Lady Michelle Obama.

"The meal in this photo and other meals served by Portsmouth Public Schools meet nutritional and USDA requirements," according to the food service coordinator.

An unscientific poll by WAVY found 92.3 percent of respondents (10,138 people) did not believe the lunch was "acceptable."

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk