This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Why a Capitol Police Officer gave her beloved dog to a U.S. Marine

RICHMOND, Va. – Spike is a member of the K-9 patrol with the Virginia Capitol Police. Sweet as he is though, Spike, is also a heartbreaker. He didn't mean to be – he just got caught in a love triangle. At the State Capitol in Richmond on Wednesday Spike was reunited with U.S. Marine Jared Heine. They hadn't seen each other in three years.

"Right when he got next to me he knew it was me," said Heine. "He pushed up against me. It was like we didn't skip a beat."

They were a team in Afghanistan where Spike's job was to sniff out bombs – risking his life every day to keep Heine and his buddies alive.

"He did a great job at it," Heine told me. "He was like my brother, my kid. He slept with me every day like we were inseparable."

Spike and his fellow Marines wag their tongues JARED HEINE

But after a series of traumatic brain injuries, Jared was sent home to Louisiana — where he's been struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder. His mother Mary Heine noticed he'd been upset and wasn't acting like himself. She says he talked all the time about how much he missed Spike.

"It just hit me if I could find Spike it would make a huge difference in his life," said Mary Heine.

Eager to help, she went online — and with the help of friends on Facebook she found Spike in Virginia.

Jared told me in his dream world he'd love to have Spike come home with him. But that's where Officer Laura Taylor comes in.

"It was pretty much love at first sight," said Taylor, describing her first moments with Spike

Officer Laura Taylor plays with Spike/ CBS NEWSPATH

She and Spike have been inseparable for the past two years.

"I didn't ever expect to not be with Spike until he was an old, old, old man," said Taylor.

Recently, though, Taylor learned about Jared Heine and realized she and Spike might have to part ways.

"He is more important to me than anybody can know, but we have to do what is right for the whole situation," Taylor told me.

Officer Taylor and Jared Heine

After meeting Jared on Wednesday she said that as painful as it is, she knows in her heart it's the right thing to do.

"Take good care of him," Taylor told Jared Heine. "He means everything to me."

"I promise I will," answered Heine.

The good news, though, is that Capitol Police Chief Steve Pike said Officer Taylor will soon get a new dog. And the guessing is she'll fall in love with that one too.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Obuma Vows To "Squeeze Every Last Little Bit Of Change" Out Of Final Two Years

Dirty Harry Reid and David Axelrod show up to help their dungeon-master.

(So this is why we haven't seen Obuma's dog Bo lately.

One time I believe him.  He will make sure he squeezes the life and blood out of America and Americans.  These next two years are when he will be the most evil and dangerous to our lives and liberty... and every last little bit of change out of our pockets.   Don't threaten us you POS...)
[/center]

Via Washington Times:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/14/obama-vows-squeeze-every-last-little-bit-change-ou/

President Obama on Friday night returned to his core 2008 themes of hope and change, telling Democratic party loyalists that he intends to challenge "cynical politics" during his final two years office.

Speaking at a party fundraiser in San Francisco, the president blamed Democrats' poor showing in the November midterm elections on voter apathy driven by frustration and anger with government. He said low turnout largely is to blame for the GOP gaining seats in the House and capturing control of the Senate.

But Mr. Obama said he still has two years in office and intends to use that time to strengthen Americans' faith in Washington.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Selfies Ignored By The Media From Kyle Carpenter,
An American Hero On His Transformation After Diving In Front of a Grenade

*KYLE CARPENTER*

(The media praises the progressive forward looking YOLO President that has made America the laughing stock and doormat to the world while ignoring a true American touching and inspiring others...)

Via IJR

Keep reading for additional photos:
http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/251306-kyle-carpenter-instagram-badass/?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9&listID={listID}
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

'American Sniper' Chris Kyle's Widow Talks About Facing Valentine's Day Without Him

We see great challenges ahead as a nation and we all have personal challenges that we face, most of us facing them privately.

Taya Kyle, who faced the personal loss of her husband in a very public way, now has been testifying in the trial of his killer. She was thinking of Kyle and posted about how to face being alone on Valentine's Day. Whether you are religious or not, one has to be inspired by the courage with which she is able to face the days.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest

An important notice for artists and anyone who prefers freedom to dhimmitude:

Pamela Geller is planning a "Draw the Prophet" event in Garland, Texas in the same location as a Muslim group held a "Stand with the Prophet" conference in January. The First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest ... will be held at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland on May 3rd. "This was the site of a Muslim conference denouncing 'Islamophobia' — an obscene stand for them to take after the Charlie Hebdo massacre – and our massive Free Speech Rally outside that event," Geller wrote in a press release obtained by Breitbart Texas.

This free speech rally — which was reinforced by 2 Million Bikers to DC — appeared to be a bigger success than the secretive "Islamophobia" conference held inside. The Muhammad Art Exhibit and Contest promises to be a bigger success still.

The contest will take submissions online and the winner will be announced at the event in Garland. The winning cartoonist will receive a $10,000 prize. The exhibit will feature images of Islam's prophet in both historical and contemporary settings.

Geller explains why the event is necessary:

"If the Western media ran the Danish cartoons back when this Islamic supremacist movement first started gaining steam, the editorial staff of Charlie Hebdo would be alive today," Geller stated in response to an inquiry from Breitbart Texas. "That said, the European press ran the Hebdo cartoons in the wake of that jihad slaughter. But the American press would not. The beacon of freedom, the shining light on a hill, is running scared. Well, that's not who we are. The elites do not represent the people."

"Enough is enough," she explained. "They're just cartoons. We're holding this exhibit and cartoon contest to show how insane the world has become — with people in the free world tiptoeing in terror around supremacist thugs who actually commit murder over cartoons. If we can't stand up for the freedom of speech, we will lose it — and with it, free society."

Islam can only defeat us if we help it. We help it by allowing political correctness to turn us against ourselves. This event will be more effective at defending civilization from Islam than any number of Obama's grudging pinprick strikes against ISIS.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Horror Of It All

Tybee Times

Something so bad and unspeakable has happened in the small town of Tybee located on Tybee Island that it cannot even be reported, it is that bad.

Tybee, 13 miles from Savannah, a small town with an even smaller mentality, is said to be reeling from the events.

"What has happened here is simply too horrific for words," said Mayor Jason Buttercock, "I am not sure we will ever recover from it; this unspeakable horror."

It is reported that townsfolk are comforting each other and setting up a makeshift "thingy" at a local school.

"We are all in shock," said one resident, "this is something that has never happened here before. Please pray for us."

A hotline has not been set up for anyone wanting further information.

Tybee Island DA - Ron Gloomer "I am also shocked"
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Imagine This Headline: Romney Secretly Partied With Unrepentant Neo-Nazi Terrorists Last Summer

The truth is far more shocking. After all, Romney isn't the POTUS; Obama is. Nazis killed only a fraction of the total killed by communists. Yet the "mainstream" media is unlikely to find this revelation from the moonbats at Gawker interesting:

On Aug. 30, 2014, MSNBC anchor Alex Wagner and former White House chef Sam Kass got married at a private wedding north of New York City. It was widely reported at the time that President Obama, a longtime friend of the groom, attended the ceremony with his family. ...

We recently heard that Ayers and Dohrn, both former leaders of the Weather Underground, the militant left-wing group best known for bombing empty government buildings in the 1970s, were also present for the Wagner-Kass celebration at the Blue Hill at Stone Barns, a restaurant and event space in Pocantico Hills, New York.

Gawker's infantile analysis:

While the fact that Obama was literally partying with former advocates of violent struggle against the U.S. government will no doubt be taken by his critics as further evidence that he hates America, the most interesting thing about the wedding is the shocking proof it offers that—at long last!—Obama truly no longer gives a f*** about keeping up political appearances.

Congrats libs. The banana republic dictator you put in power no longer even pretends to gives a hoot in hell what his subjects think of him. Call it the Audacity of Arrogance.

Normally the Secret Service keeps people with criminal records, not to mention known terrorists like Ayers and Dohrn, away from events attended by the President. But exceptions can be made for old friends. Obama launched his political career from an apartment shared by Ayers and Dohrn.

Bill Ayers is a Maoist communist; that is, his brand of revolutionary communism is modeled on the ideology of Mao Zedong, who killed more of his own people than any other tyrant in human history. But members of his Weather Underground movement estimated that they would only need to kill 25 million Americans to impose their ideology on the USA.

As it turned out, they haven't needed to kill anyone. They just had to take over the media and education establishments, and use that base to subvert the government. From there all that is required is to keep turning the ratchet left, left, ever further left.

Larry Grathwohl on Ayers' plan for American re-education camps and the need to kill millions
Video:

People like this run the country now
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hundreds of Niggar Urban Youth Have A Night Of Mayhem And Riots At Ocoee, FL Movie Theater

300 high school and middle schoolers in Ocoee, Florida, caused disturbance

Crowd moved to parking lot, where fighting broke out and gunshots heard

Investigation led to battery and drug arrests. Stolen car also found

Youths allegedly stole goods and tried to fight gas station owner

Parents were called to pick up children. No one was injured in the incident 

By Christopher Brennan For Dailymail.com

(Load them up on a boat and take them 50 miles out into the ocean, sink the boat.  Problem solved!...)

Hundreds of teenagers caused chaos in central Florida, brawling each other after they could not get into a movie theater.

Police in Ocoee,west of Orlando, said that 300 high school and middle school students 'caused a disturbance' outside an AMC theater at the local mall on Saturday night.

After security guards kept most of them out, the crowd was moved to a parking lot where they began fighting each other and shots were fire into the air.

The resulting investigation led to the discovery of drugs and a stolen car, according to WESH. 
VIDEO AT: http://www.wesh.com/news/hundreds-of-teens-cause-chaos-at-theater/31282776

The chaos spread from the mall to a nearby Taco Bell to a gas station where the students were stealing goods and trying to fight the store's owner.

Around 100 teens were able to get inside the cinema.

Police eventually got the children under control, and they called their parents.

One juvenile was arrested for battery and resisting an officer without violence and another was arrested on misdemeanor drug charges, the Ocoee Police Department said.

The local police department called in assistance and received help from the neighboring towns Windemere and Winter Garden, along with county officers.

'Our main concern is this: These are middle and high school kids going to a public movie theater, some armed with guns, some firing guns, some fighting in the parking lot, disturbing everyone else there. Not only that, but putting them in danger with the the violence they're creating," Orange County Sheriff's Office Lt. Paul Hopkins said.

No one was seriously hurt in the incident.

'My anxiety hit the roof. I was like, 'How do we get out?'' moviegoer Jessica Weckerly told the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

She was there with her husband, Brian, for a screening of '50 Shades of Grey' when she heard what she described something that sounded like 'a herd of elephants.'

'Just bum-rushed the entire theater,' she said.

Lt. Paul Hopkins of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said officers quickly arrived on the scene.

'At that point, since we're dealing with 800 to 900 juveniles, they called for assistance from surrounding agencies,' he said. 'We all formed together and were successfully able to get all these kids out of the mall area.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2954716/Hundreds-teenagers-cause-chaos-outside-movie-theater-couldn-t-gun-shots-heard-parking-lot.html#ixzz3Ry85K9yR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Aspen Not Enough, Michael Mooch And Daughters To Visit Japan In March

(Mooch and the girls are presently in Aspen, skiing while Buttrack is in California golfing with buddies.  Guess that's not enough vacation.  How many vacations do you take a year?...)

Via Breitbart:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/16/michelle-obama-plans-spring-break-in-japan-with-sasha-and-malia/

First Guy Michelle Obama missed out on President Obama's Valentine's Day golfing weekend in sunny California, but it appears that she has her own trip planned for next month.

According to the Asahi Shimbun, the First Guy and her daughters Sasha and Malia will be traveling to Japan for a visit in March.

The trio will visit Tokyo and Kyoto, according to her schedule.

During her visit to China last March, Michelle Obama explained to a group of students that it was "very rare that I have the opportunity to travel outside of the United States" with her daughters.

"It is no accident that one of our first trips as a family is here to China," she explained at the time.
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk