This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

I think they should send picture to Waph ,of well endowed beauties and let him decide if they are too big !! You up to the task, old feller ?

Not everyone likes big boobs — for example, North Korea
Published January 28, 2013

SEOUL, South Korea — That's right. Large-breasted women are so discriminated against in North Korea they try to shrink or hide their boobs in order to boost their social standing, according to the South Korean daily JoongAng Ilbo as cited by Korea watcher Robert Koehler.

North Korea's patriarchal society apparently views nature's generosity with suspicion, defectors told JoongAng Ilbo.

The bigger your breasts, the more likely you'll be considered a slut, the women reportedly said, because you're seen as strutting your stuff — as if morality determines that development. Imagine their shock when they escape to find themselves the envy of all their smaller-breasted friends. What? Big boobs are good?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/28/not-everyone-likes-big-boobs-for-example-north-korea/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2JTpP0zCW

Warph

I'll do my best... waiting in anticipation on the pictures, Jar.  Check this out.. The U.K. has finally gone down the toilet:

A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.  Claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/01/myjihad-is-sex-with-13-year-olds-uk-muslim-didnt-know-that-sex-with-a-13-year-old-girl-was-illegal-i.html

Well he didn't know it was wrong.  That means it's not a crime.  How about that sh!t?  But good luck for anyone who leaves a pig's head in front of a mosque and claims not to know it was wrong.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Margaret Brown earned her moniker as "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" by surviving the sinking of the Titanic.  Hillary Clinton earned hers by surviving multiple scandals, the last of them claiming four lives.  During the Clinton Administration, Hillary Clinton was followed around by the phantom corpses of conspiracy theories, but now four real corpses trail in her wake without ever slowing her down.

Hillary's departure into the lifeboat is another escape from a ship that is too big to sink.  Obuma hasn't been very popular in a while and if she's going to make her run in 2016, she will need some distance from the shambling disaster that the S.S. Hussein is likely to be three years from now.  After being cheated out of her captain's hat in 2008, she's determined to be the first in line to receive it in 2016.

Like Molly Brown, Hillary Clinton has picked the perfect time to exit the sinking wreck.  The Arab Spring is starting to take on tones so ugly that even the most sheltered liberal warding off the real world with unfurled copies of the New York Times and the Washington Post cannot deny that something appears to have gone wrong.  As Egypt burns... again, Hillary passes the baton to John Kerry, who has never met a dictator that he didn't fall in love with, and leaves him with the responsibility of dealing with the disaster.

It was also the week that the wheels came off the Hagel bus leading to video compilations of his worst moments and bizarre quotes.  Lindsey Graham clearly enjoyed using Hagel as a chew toy, for reasons that are probably personal, but it's Hagel's ineptness, his rambling inability to get to a point or even understand the question, his multiple corrections that are baffling when coming from a man who had once been a Senator.  This may not stop Hagel from being confirmed, but it's an inauspicious start for the man who was only being brought in as a fall guy for slashing national defense to the bone.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

How's it going there, Rahm?  I understand that Chicago teachers have the highest average salary of any city, $75,000 a year, while administrators make $120,000, even though only 20 percent of their 8th grade students are grade-proficient in math. 

Chicago schools now have an annual budget of $5.11 billion for a student body that is 87% low-income and likely to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

In 1985, the budget for all of Chicago was $2.1 billion or less than half of the current school budget.  But that doesn't work too well now when Chicago teacher pensions alone account for $1 billion a year... yep, I said, $1 billion, Rahm.  Arne Duncan tried and failed to reform the system, and as a reward got kicked upstairs to become Obuma's Secretary of Education.  Rahm Emanuel tried to buy off the teachers with a pay hike in exchange for evaluations and had his teeth handed to him.

Bloomberg came into office as the education mayor and during his time in office the city's debt doubled to $110 billion.  In 1975, New York City almost went bankrupt over $14 billion of debt.  In Chicago, in Daley's last ten years, its debt rose 96.9 percent and almost a quarter of the city budget goes to servicing that debt.  Good luck, Rahm ol' boy.

...and the same to you, Rahm!
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Shocking new statistics about house cats!

What horse sh!t and those statistics are skewed, monkeyed with and equate to flat out steaming piles of cow pies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/30/science/that-cuddly-kitty-of-yours-is-a-killer.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=1&

Here we have more paid for scientific 'findings' that will turn to ugliness before being changed later on and called wrong so that new paid for 'findings' can replace them in the on going scam that is research science.

Let's just call it stupid and wrong from the start as we should.

Scientific research gets grants to work with.  Once they find a solution, they are done.  So, to keep things going and the paychecks flowing, science has to keep researching and coming up with more and better stupid answers that always need revision.

See how the racket works?

That is why coffee is good for you, bad for you, good for you again and then bad for you after that.

The Smithsonian, where much good science is hidden in warehouses lest you see the truth, and where good scientists are sanctioned for truth, is hardly a place to go for enlightenment.

Cats kill millions?  Bullsh!t.  People kill millions.  Science kills millions.  Look at their horrendous political findings that DDT was dangerous.  Oh, might be if you eat the stuff, but millions have died around the world from insect borne diseases since they banned its use.

Look at the drugs they produce.  Some are deadlier than any DDT ever was.

Science needs a good hard kick in the behind, one that will last for centuries.

Remember this is science that wants to clone and corrupt human dna, wants to bring back Neanderthals, the wooly mammoth and other stupidity.

Cats kill mice and rats and vermin that bring serious disease.

This is the same science that ignores their Creator and goes straight to the god of their own making: themselves. No one is above them.

Nature does just fine without interference from these kinds of people. Science can be the danger, not house cats.

May the poo of a million house cats adorn this guy's breakfast.
--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

So much for free speech !!

Alabama high school psychology teacher Bob Grisham has been suspended for 10 days without pay for a rant that included calling the first lady "fat butt Michelle Obama." A student in Grisham's class made an audio recording of the remarks, which also included derogatory comments about gays.

Grisham's suspension from Lauderdale County High School begins on Tuesday, and he has been barred from teaching his class for the rest of the school year and ordered to attend sensitivity training. Also the school's head football coach, he will be assigned "other academic duties'' for the rest of the year in place of teaching his class, according to Lauderdale County Superintendent Jennifer Gray.

Diane Amberg

Here we go again. Teachers are supposed to be personally politically neutral in the classroom. He can't make the religious "anti gay abomination against God" comment either. At the local bar, sure...but not in a taxpayer supported classroom.

flintauqua

If the teacher taught in say Shawnee Mission or Washburn Rural, he'd get away with it since even though the Brownbackistanians don't want teachers to have first admendment rights in or out of the classroom, they'd let it slide since it was anti-Obama and anti-gay.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jarhead

Teachers are supposed to be personally politically neutral in the classroom

Diane--did you forget to put smiley faces after that statement because it is funny. "Politically neutral " seems to be a one way street in the classrooms across the country.
Yea right Flint. It's OK for teachers to teach the kiddies that mommy and daddy might be of the same sex and that's OK but for this teacher to voice his opinion---well hell, let's string him up !!!
Could you tell me what a "Brownbackistanian" is ?

Diane Amberg

Jar,I'm sorry but I don't know why what I said was funny.
Public schools are supposed to be politically neutral. They may teach how Gov't works, and encourage kids to think about how they feel about things, but the teachers aren't supposed to show political favoritism in the classroom.  No, he may not express his opinion. If he can't manage that, he'd better find something else to do.
Private schools and religiously based schools can be different, but tax supported schools are supposed to be neutral. Don't you remember how it was? You must have had some form of POD and Civics in school back in your day...Ya ain't no spring chicken either and I assume you graduated.
I'd hardly call a 10 day suspension "stringing him up." If you were the admistrator, how you have handled that situation? The bit about gay parents had nothing to do with it...that's just a diversion...as you keep accusing me of doing. Ahem. ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk