Ross

Democrats' bid
to keep Senate majority
may hinge on
independent candidates

Voter dissatisfaction with Obama, congressional Republicans dominating midterms

(Here is one for Obama Agenda)

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Sunday, November 2, 2014

Democrats' election chances are dim enough that their hopes for keeping a majority in the Senate rest in part on candidates who won't even have a "D" next to their names on the ballots.

It's another sign of voter dissatisfaction dominating the midterm elections, and that's driving independent candidates in races from Kansas to North Carolina to South Dakota, where those candidates could win seats or serve as spoilers, according to the latest polls, which signal the depths of despair with what both major parties are offering.

For the most part, that dissatisfaction will hurt President Obama and his allies, leaving Republicans to benefit, though not because voters are any happier with the GOP — indeed, congressional Republican approval is abysmal — but because Mr. Obama makes a more salient target.

The latest polls there give independent challenger Greg Orman a razor-thin lead, in one of the reddest states in the union.

Republicans need to net six seats Tuesday in order to claim the Senate, and a loss in Kansas would set them back substantially.

(The following simply shows the ourpose of a third independent, to screw up the election and manipulate the voters. Simply a political ploy.)

On Sunday, conservative independent Joe Visconti dropped out of the Connecticut governor's race Sunday, saying he didn't want to play spoiler and keep Republicans from unseating Democratic Gov. Dan Malloy.

In Maine, independent candidate Eliot Cutler last week told his supporters not to throw away their vote on him, giving a boost to Democratic candidate Mike Michaud, who is trying to unseat Gov. Paul LePage.

These are excerpts from the article read the whole article at:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/2/democrats-bid-to-keep-senate-majority-may-hinge-on/

Ross

Obama Appointed Judge Rules
that Blacks and the Poor are
Too Stupid to Produce Photo ID
to Vote

October 10, 2014 By Jennifer Burke

A federal judge, appointed by Barack Obama in 2011, ruled on Thursday that the requirement by the state of Texas to present an ID in order to vote is unconstitutional. Furthermore, the judge, U.S. District Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos, stated that the voter ID requirement is 'an unconstitutional poll tax" put in place by a racially charged legislature in 2011.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/10/obama-appointed-judge-rules-that-blacks-and-the-poor-are-too-stupid-to-produce-photo-id-to-vote/

Warph

Milton Wolf grits his teeth and endorses Pat Roberts

Milton Wolf, the tea party challenger who spent most of this year trying to unseat Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) has finally endorsed his primary opponent.

But if Roberts was looking for a ringing endorsement, this isn't it.

In a post on his Facebook page that caught the Roberts team by surprise, Wolf urges supporters to back Roberts because the Senate majority is on the line. Roberts is in a close race against independent challenger Greg Orman, who has not said which party he would caucus with if the majority comes down to him.
(you can bet it would be the Democraps if he wins, even if the Republicans take the Senate)

A Republican familiar with the campaign said Thursday that Wolf and Roberts had still not met or spoken since the end of the primary.

"Whatever your opinion of Pat Roberts, his re-election to the United States Senate may be the deciding factor that dethrones Harry Reid and elevates solid constitutional conservatives like Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and Rand Paul into positions of influence to save America from Barack (Insane) Obama," wrote Wolf, whose campaign against the senator was very nasty.

Then he added another caveat: "Be assured that if Pat Roberts is to be re-elected, I will do everything in my power to hold his feet to the fire. And be assured that the fullness of the duplicity, dishonesty and abuse of power that has marked this election will be exposed."

Despite the less-than-eager tone Wolf struck, it's still good news for Roberts. He needs every Republican vote he can get. And Wolf has a small but loyal tea party following that could help put Roberts over the top.

In September, there were rumors that Wolf might endorse Orman. Once the press caught wind, Wolf quickly moved to quash the rumors.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/10/30/milton-wolf-grits-his-teeth-and-endorses-pat-roberts/
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Don't forget to VOTE for Pat Roberts tomorrow. 
We need to move 'Dirty' Harry Reid
to the back of the bus!

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ross

A piece of art in Russia.

Do you think that looks like the world respects America under the Obama presidency?

Warph

Republicans Win The Senate!;
Obama's Candidate For Governor Of Illinois Loses.
We'll be looking at the next Senate Minority
Leader 'Dirty' Harry Reid by the end of the night.

7:30 PM  Kentucky Mitch McConnell is declared winner over Democrat challenger Alison Grimes.  Tim Scott and Lindsey Graham also Republican winners in South Carolina.  In a takeaway seat Republican Shelly Capito is also projected to win a senate seat in West Virginia.

8:00pm Mississippi Senate called for returning Republican Thad Cocharan,  Democrat Tom Wolf flips Pennsylvania blue and wins the Governors race.

8:30 pm Arkansas Senate race called for Republican Tom Cotton, that's takeaway seat #2 for Republicans in the senate.

9:00 pm South Dakota Senate Republican Mike Rounds wins, that's takeaway seat #3

10:00 pm Colorado Senate Republican Corey Gardner WINS, that's takeaway seat #4, also Florida media (state only) reporting win for Governor Rick Scott.  In Montana Senate race Republican Steve Daines flips another seat, that's takeaway #5.   

10:30pm GEORGIA Senate Republican David Perdue is called as the winner.  In Kansas Senator Pat Roberts holds off the "independent/democrat" challenger.

11:00pm  Iowa provides takeaway #6 with a win by Jodi Ernst, and North Carolina's Republican Senate Candidate Thom Tillis has won to be takeaway #7.

Finally 'Dirty' Harry Reid is GONE !!

For political junkies this is our Superbowl night !
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Ala. Alabama Alaska Alaska Ariz. Arizona Ark. Arkansas Calif. California Colo. Colorado Conn. Connecticut D.C. D.C. Del. Delaware Fla. Florida Ga. Georgia Hawaii Hawaii Idaho Idaho Ill. Illinois Ind. Indiana Iowa Iowa Kan. Kansas Ky. Kentucky La. Louisiana Me. Maine Md. Maryland Mass. Massachusetts Mich. Michigan Minn. Minnesota Miss. Mississippi Mo. Missouri Mont. Montana Neb. Nebraska Nev. Nevada N.H. New Hampshire N.J. New Jersey N.M. New Mexico N.Y. New York N.C. North Carolina N.D. North Dakota Ohio Ohio Okla. Oklahoma Ore. Oregon Pa. Pennsylvania R.I. Rhode Island S.C. South Carolina S.D. South Dakota Tenn. Tennessee Tex. Texas Utah Utah Vt. Vermont Va. Virginia Wash. Washington W.Va. West Virginia Wis. Wisconsin Wyo. Wyoming Get the First Live

Senate Model Nov. 6, 2014, 12:49 AM

Who Is Really Winning the Senate So Far?
Republicans have won control of the Senate. The most likely outcomes are that they will end up with 53 or 54 seats. Each party needs six of eleven key races to win the Senate.
Here is our best guess about who leads in each state:

Democrats Ahead N.H.
Va.
D +1 
Republicans Ahead Ark.
Colo.
Ga.
Iowa
Kan.
Ky.
N.C.
Republicans +7 (possible 2 more states: Alaska and La. Dec. 6th = +9

Likely Runoffs La. DEC 6, 2014

No estimate yet Alaska

http://elections.nytimes.com/2014/senate-model

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obuma's man Pat Quinn Refuses To Concede Illinois Governor's Race As Rauner Declares Victory

CHICAGO -- Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn (D) addressed supporters late Tuesday night saying he was not ready to concede the election to challenger Bruce Rauner, despite the fact that the Associated Press and others have called the race for the Republican political newcomer.

"There are a lot of votes still to be counted," Quinn told supporters. "I don't believe in throwing in the towel when there are that many votes still to be counted."

As of late Tuesday night, the splash page for the Quinn For Illinois campaign website said, "We're still waiting for the final results to come in. Thanks for your support."

Meanwhile, Rauner declared victory in a speech late Tuesday, promising a "new direction" for Illinois.

With 99 percent of precincts reporting by midnight Tuesday, only Quinn's Chicago base of Cook County tipped in his favor; Rauner won the influential "collar counties" around Chicago and easily carried downstate counties as well.

Cook County, which encompasses Chicago, was the only county that hadn't reported all its results at the time of Quinn's announcement. Election issues rippled throughout Chicago since the polls opened at 6 a.m. on Tuesday.

Election officials alleged "dirty tricks" were afoot after "malicious" robocalls were sent to election judges as early as Friday. Chicago Board of Election Commissioners spokesman Jim Allen told the Sun-Times that the calls -- which reportedly gave election judges false information about voting requirements and eligibility -- prompted more than 2,000 no-shows on Election Day.

"You're interfering with the orderly conduct of a federal election in our opinion," Allen said.

Fire crews had to break down the door of one polling place located inside a restaurant after the owners failed to show up and open. The polling station was just one of several that stayed open beyond the regular poll closing to accommodate the late start.

Additionally, a new policy that allowed voters to simultaneously register and vote at a polling place contributed to the hundreds of voters still waiting in line when the polls closed at 7 p.m

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

CNN Reporter To Semi-Retired President: It's A Fact Your Party Rejected You

(Jim Acosta was just added to his enemies list)

Via Daily Caller:
During a post-Election Day press conference, CNN Senior White House Correspondent Jim Acosta straight-up told President Barack Obama it is a "fact" his party "rejected" him in the midterms, and asked Obama how it felt to be a lame duck.

ACOSTA: Thank you, Mr. President. I know you don't want to read the tea leaves, but it is a fact that your party rejected you in these midterms. By and large, they did not want you out on the campaign trail in these key battleground states. How do you account for that? And your aides have said that this is the fourth quarter of your administration, but I don't know if you saw the morning talk shows, but there were several potential candidates for 2016 who were out there already. Is the clock ticking? Are you running out of time? How much time do you have left? And what do you make of the notion that you're now a lame duck?
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obuma Powwows With Civil Rights Agitators

(Obama is going to triple down with the race card. Jesse Jackson wasn't in attendance at the powwow, the new Idiot Czar Sharpton has replaced him)

Via The Hill:

President Obama huddled with top civil rights leaders at the White House on Wednesday, hours after his party lost control of the Senate.

The meeting included a discussion of ObamaCare implementation, education, and criminal justice issues, according to a White House official.

"The president also highlighted how we are looking forward to working with the leaders over the next two years to advance these and other critical issues facing the country," the official said.

Attendees at the meeting included NAACP president Cornell Brooks, National Urban League president Marc Morial, and Rev. Al Sharpton.

An interview between Obama and Sharpton made waves in the final weeks of the campaign, prompting consternation from some vulnerable Democrats. During the interview, Sharpton asked Obama about members of his party who were seeking distance on the campaign trail.

"So some of the candidates there — it is difficult for them to have me in the state because the Republicans will use that to try to fan Republican turnout," Obama said.

"The bottom line is though, these are all folks who vote with me; they have supported my agenda in Congress; they are on the right side of minimum wage; they are on the right side of fair pay; they are on the right side of rebuilding our infrastructure; they're on the right side of early childhood education."

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk