This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Allocation of $1.2 Billion Tax Money by Obama on 2/4/12

$1.2 Billion given to black farmers.

This is kind of an old story but it kind of slipped under the radar and I am bringing the issue back to life.

Dept. of Agriculture

Through the Department of Agriculture, President Obama's administration authorized the use of $1.2 Billion of our tax money to go to black farmers as payback for years (decades) of discrimination. (Fox News, Nov 2010)

Affirmative Action
The Agriculture Department said that this was necessary in "addressing an unfortunate chapter in USDA's civil rights history."

Judge Approved This

In October 2011, a judge gave the government approval. (Huffington Post)
"This agreement will provide overdue relief and justice to African American farmers, and bring us closer to the ideals of freedom and equality that this country was founded on," Obama said in a statement.

Bypassing Congress

Obama is bypassing congress through the Departments so that he can enact policy and spend money. It is a power grab. Not only that, the judge that approved this allowed for reverse discrimination -- money given to people of only one ethnic background.

Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20120204001-billion-to-farmers.html#7mZ93PMhRjw5RBlb.99
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Marine Corps Sgt. Widowmaker and Private Lovelace on leave at Pendleton Beach:

Who said that obesity is the greatest national-security threat facing our nation?  Dr. Mehmet Oz, Meshall Obuma, Rush Limbaugh, 
Matt, who lives in a refrigerator box by the southbound exit of I-10 in Pheonix?  If you answered the "Oz," you'd be correct, with Meshall Obuma concurring.  Matt rarely weighs in on politics, although clinical nutrition was his discipline until he was found eating red clay at the University of Delaware School of Public Health.

Are they right?  Meshell Obama's follow-up, that the No. 1 disqualifying factor for military fitness is that teens are too fat to get through the recruiter's dooru makes a kind of sense, no? I mean, the statement is not as wacky as it first appears.

It's the superlative that's the problem.  The greatest THREAT?  Like more than the wackjobs who are killing our people in the Middle East?  More than being in a financial thrall to China?  More than the fact that entire cities in this country are dying?

Now the Land of Oz is populated by thin, agile, ever-youthful cover models who eat human hair and defecate marigolds.  So I get his racket.  But I would think ol' Meshall Obuma would have qualified the statement just a tad...

Also... how long before this becomes one of those meme thingees among the "humanists," who never saw a human they didn't want to "fix" or asphyxiate?  How long before an obese person walking down the street becomes an object of ridicule or violence because of the carbon footprint they're leaving, or their lack of "Patriotism?" (As if they're not already subject to name calling...)

Look, I think that given this lousy administration's policies, it's probably wise to be trim enough to be able to flee on foot at a moment's notice.  And I don't mean because of foreign invasion.  You never know when somebody from Obuma's government is going to knock on your door and greet you with a hearty "You didn't buy that... you only rented it" claptrap and start making off with your stuff for redistribution camps.  I regularly train by running the mile with a 13" flatscreen TV and an iPad strapped to my back, dragging a Radio Flyer filled with old Western DVDs and boxes of chocolate-covered Pretzels, a modern-day Aeneus fleeing the flames of Troy.

Oh sure, my neighbors mock, miserable Blue State communists that they are.  But wait...just wait...

....Warph[/color][/font][/size][/b]
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Quote from Warph:

Flyboy,
You just bought yourself a whole can full of old time Kansas whup ass, my friend !!!! :)

larryJ

Jar, I had never seen pictures of your girlfriends.  But, be thankful, he didn't post pictures of some of the other ones.  ::)

EEWWW!

Larryj :laugh:
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

All meat and no potatoes, Doc.
By the way, that's twice---you do know the story about the stubborn mule don't you? Don't press your luck !! :)

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on September 14, 2012, 07:11:05 PM
Quote from Warph:

Flyboy,
You just bought yourself a whole can full of old time Kansas whup ass, my friend !!!! :)

Yeah, Warph... that was Staff Sgt. Widowmaker.  LOL

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

larryJ

No, Jar, I don't know the story about the mule.  Enlighten me.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

This photo's symbolism is quite astonishing in light of what is going on today.

Anubis, the Egyptian god of the afterlife, moves in for the kill.  Notice that the
spear is 'STABBING' liberty.  Liberty is BLEEDING!

Anubis is associated with the burial of a pharaoh.

Also notice her suitcase as she glides into the harbor.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Joel C. Rosenberg:

(Albuquerque, New Mexico, September 16, 2012) -- Signaling a new low in U.S.-Israeli relations -- especially troubling with a possible major war in the Middle East so close at hand -- President Obama turned down two possibilities for a personal meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when the Israeli premier comes to the U.S. later this month. Obama aides say the President simply doesn't have time on his schedule for Netanyahu. The President reportedly will have time to appear on "The Late Show" with David Letterman while he's in New York, however. A Wall Street Journal editorial on Wednesday morning said the White House message to Israel seems to be, "You're on your own, pal."

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk