This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Top DOJ Official Praises Race Baiting Scumbag Al Sharpton For "His Leadership On Issues of Reconciliation"

Reconciliation?  Holy crap...he is one of the most divisive figures in America.

Via NRO:
In his remarks at the "Strengthening the Relationship Between Law Enforcement and Communities of Color Forum" today, Associate Attorney General Tony West gets the ball rolling this way: "Let me also express appreciation to Reverend Al Sharpton, not only for joining us this morning but for his leadership, day in and day out, on issues of reconciliation and community restoration." He also praises New York City mayor Bill de Blasio: "In the short time the Mayor has been in office, the Justice Department has established a productive working partnership with the City of New York. Within weeks of assuming office, Mayor de Blasio helped broker a resolution to a long-running legal battle — in which the Department of Justice filed a statement of interest — over NYPD's stop-and-frisk practices, helping to ensure that reforms are in place throughout the police department to promote constitutional policing."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Obuttwipe To Speak At Vile Race Pimp Al Sharpton's Annual Conference

(No word yet if Racist Al will rail against "punk faggots" like he has in the past)

Via The Blaze:
Barack Obama will speak at the annual convention next week run by the controversial activist and TV clown Al Sharpton.

Obama is scheduled to deliver the keynote address to the organization next Friday, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said.

The annual convention of the National Action Network is being held April 9-12 in New York at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers.

"The 2014 NAN national convention will address issues of civil rights and social justice including, gun control reform, education, health and wellness, economic justice and much more," the organization's website says. "The Convention will kick of with NAN's annual Keepers of the Dream Award Gala in New York City."

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Anja Niedringhaus, 48, an internationally acclaimed German photographer, was killed instantly

Afghan Police Commander Shouts "Allahu Akbar!", Opens Fire, Wounding AP Reporter, Killing Photographer

(Another "friendly" attack.  This is the way countless numbers of our military have been killed and wounded)

Via Fox News:
KABUL, Afghanistan – A veteran Associated Press photographer was killed and an AP reporter was wounded on Friday when an Afghan policeman opened fire while they were sitting in their car in eastern Afghanistan.

Anja Niedringhaus, 48, an internationally acclaimed German photographer, was killed instantly, according to an AP Television News freelancer who witnessed the shooting.

Kathy Gannon, the AP correspondent who for many years was the news organization's Afghanistan bureau chief and more recently was a senior writer for the region, was shot twice and is receiving medical attention. She was described as being in stable condition and talking to medical personnel.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

STUFF

When my dog Rowdy and I take off on his two daily constitutionals, we merely circle the block.  Under normal circumstances, it would only take me about 10
minutes.  Instead, it usually requires half an hour.  That's because Rowdy needs to stop and sniff just about every bush, tree, wall and fire hydrant, we pass.  It was driving me nuts until I realized that my email is his peemail, and God knows I spend far more time dealing with mine.  I suspect in the dog world, it's regarded as all the news that's fit to spritz.

In case you missed it, 13 is now a lucky number.  At least if you're a conservative, it is.  At the risk of offending grammarians, it was in Florida's 13th congressional district that Jolly sank Sink.  In spite of Alex Sink outspending David Jolly 4-1 and in spite of Joltin Joe Biden and Bill Clinton coming down to campaign for her, Ms. Sink lost because whereas Jolly called for an end to ObumaCrappyCare, she hedged her bet and suggested it merely be mended.

On the downside, Jolly defeated Sink by less than 2%, thanks to the Libertarian candidate drawing off nearly 5% of the vote.  In the aftermath, the head of the DNC, Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, pretended the election went off as predicted because the district had been represented by a Republican for many years, ignoring the fact that things had changed in the 13th, thanks to so many liberals having moved south from New York.  On top of that, Obuma had twice carried the district and, what's more, the Democrats blew a whopping $12 million in a losing cause.

Obuma, in his latest awkward attempt to bribe voters to ignore ObumaCrappyCare and his various scandals, has used his pen to provide overtime pay for federal employees.  At least, it's not something that will put more money in the pocket of the laziest man who has ever sat in the Oval Office.  Unlike millions of Americans who only get to work 29 hours a week because they can't get fulltime jobs, Obuma regards a 29-hour work week as a personal hardship.  The fact is if the Democrats had known how many elections ObumaCrappyCare was going to cost them, even Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi would have voted against it in 2010.

Proving yet again that when it comes to economics, Obuma doesn't know a debit from his assets, he flew to NYC for a pair of fund-raisers.  At the first event, he hauled in $810,000 from schlemiels willing to fork over about $32,000 for a chance to listen to a speech the rest of us would turn off even if it were free.  However, the cost of the trip was $1,203,000, once you added up two hours of flying time on Air Force One, and the fees to the city and to New York's Port Authority.  The world waited with bated breath to see if the second event would clear $393,000, which would be the break-even point.  That's assuming the DNC was actually picking up the tab for these partisan events.  Otherwise, it would just be business as usual for Obuma, redistributing our wealth for his advantage.

Speaking of the bozo-in-chief, when people say that Putin would have invaded Crimea no matter who the president happened to be, they overlook the fact that prior to the 2012 election, Obuma told the Russians that he'd have far more flexibility after he was re-elected.  But I'm betting that not even Putin realized that he'd be as flexible as Gumby.

Proving that like Gumby, he also has feet of clay, Obuma broke America's promise to supply Poland and the Czech Republic with missile defense systems.  In fact, in five years he has never missed a single opportunity to betray an ally and cozy up to a foe.  He is the very embodiment of the expression that if you have him for a friend, you don't need any enemies.

In other news, a bunch of what, in polite circles, are referred to as biological fathers are suing to have a veto over the biological mother when it comes to dealing with the result of their sexual activities.  Fortunately for them, they won't be dealing with moi.  As I see it, if you don't marry the little lady, you have no paternal rights.  Being a sperm provider doesn't entitle you to have a say in the child's life.  So just shut up and stop sticking your wienie where it doesn't belong.  If you're dying to have children, get married.  If you're just looking for a hot time, first get a vasectomy.

I have nothing against using drones on individual terrorists, but why don't we ever use them to blow their training camps to Kingdom Come?  And why did we never do anything to prevent the damn Iranians from calling themselves insurgents and streaming willy-nilly into Iraq?  After all, surely those satellites of ours must be good for something besides letting me know that tomorrow's weather here in AZ. will be 10 degrees hotter than yesterday.

Finally, when I consider the likes of Obuma, Pelosi, Reid, Durbin, Leahy, Schumer, Waters, Waxman, Boxer and Rangel, it occurs to me that a lot of voters seem to judge politicians the way some folks judge cheese: the stinkier, the better!

What A Democrat Looks Like

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

XM, Sirius Radio Hosts Opie And Anthony Slam Obamacare On Air: "I Don't Know Why We're Not Having A Revolution!"
(Warning for VERY coarse language):

( Hilarious, but when it comes to real issues Opie & Anthony usually have their heads up their butts, until it affects them directly)
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

HuffPo Writer Outraged 9/11 Museum To Use Term "Islamic Terrorism"

(The museum opens in May so I'm assuming we'll see more of this god-awful trash, especially by CAIR and their idiotic lib allies.  "It would be healthier for us to use this museum to try to find a basis for international understanding and peace that could overcome the hatreds that produce such antagonism, even if this requires deep and careful exploration of decades of history and the avoidance of hasty generalization."  As usual, libs always want calm, deep contemplative exploration of the feelys of Islamic terrorist bastards that attacked America)

The Rhetoric of "Islamic Terrorism" and the September 11 Memorial Museum — by Todd Fine at Medium

(You'll find that the author deleted his article on Medium, btw.  https://medium.com/p/34fee267ef5b )

Scheduled to open on May 21, thirteen years after the attacks, the September 11 Memorial Museum at the World Trade Center site promises to become one of the most visited and influential cultural institutions in the United States. Although built with around 1 billion dollars in federal grants and other government support, the memorial operates as a private foundation, immune from public input on its exhibition content.

The curatorial team made numerous politically-charged decisions in the design of the museum's permanent exhibition, and one of the most sensitive, and likely subject to substantial international scrutiny, will be the characterization of Islam in relation to the ideology of al-Qaeda. Islam is the religion of nearly one-fourth of the world's population, and tying the beliefs of 1.6 billion people to the actions of a small group would be highly reckless in such a prominent setting. Therefore, I was alarmed to discover that the museum has indeed chosen to conflate terrorism and religion, with their advance materials using the highly problematic term "Islamic terrorism."

In a section that addresses terrorist attacks before September 11, their website states that the bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000 "had a significant impact on America's view of the threat of Islamic terrorism."

Leading scholars like Mark Juergensmeyer and Richard Jackson, who study the religious motivation of groups such as al-Qaeda, condemn the use of the phrase "Islamic terrorism" as sloppy and simplistic. Even if self-proclaimed Muslims are responsible for a particular violent act defined as terrorism, this does not make the action "Islamic" in any logical sense. John "NO Brain" Brennan, President Obama's former counterterrorism advisor and the current Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, argued in 2010 that "Islamic terrorism" should be banned from White House communications completely. He suggested that "describing our enemy in religious terms would lend credence to the lie propagated by al-Qaeda and its affiliates to justify terrorism, that the United States is somehow at war against Islam.... After all, Islam, like so many faiths, is part of America." (Cough, Cough...)

"I guess all those 'honor' killings, some with heads removed, the Boston Marathon bombing and the number of 'attempted terrorist attacks' (stopped by the FBI) and malfunctioning bombs, which have ALL been done by MUSLIMS in this country, and the 10s of thousands of murders worldwide which are committed by Muslims screaming quotes from the Koran are just more coincidence.

At what point in Mr. Fine's teeny-tiny brain does coincidence become pattern, and the so called incidental become cause."

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

IRS Wasted $11.6 Million Of Computer Software

(IRS is exempt from accounting and record keeping.  But here's an idea... how about we take any pay raises all IRS employees are to receive and put them towards paying back the American people for this waste... I bet if we started holding these agencies/departments accountable, they would figure out how to spend our tax dollars a little more efficiently!!! I'm sick of the spending for the sake of spending!)

Via WFB
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bought $11.6 million worth of computer software the agency never used, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

TIGTA attributed the error to poor management and a lack of inventory of more than $200 million in software purchased by the IRS, according to an audit released Thursday.

"Software license management at the IRS is not being adequately performed," the audit said. "Efficient and cost-effective management of the IRS's software assets is crucial to ensuring that information technology services continue to support the IRS's business operations and help it to provide services to taxpayers efficiently."

Upon reviewing the IRS' software contracts, TIGTA found 11 products that were bought by the IRS but never installed.

"The original compliance review determined that the IRS did not deploy, i.e., purchased but did not use, mainframe licenses and software support, resulting in the IRS wasting an estimated $11.6 million," the audit said.

The $11.6 million in wasted software was part of a 5-year contract with IBM worth $239 million, which was awarded in September 2007.

--Warph

-- Warph

Ross

PUTIN: RUSSIA ISSUES
INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR
ROTHSCHILD & SOROS

( For some reason, I can not get the video to post, you. so here is a link that hopefully will work for you. Or perhaps Warph can get the video to post. The video is really only a voice recording.)

Vladimir Putin, now in full control of Russia as Prime Minister, wishes to build a strong Christian nation. In a televised Christmas message on January 7 2008 Putin said:

— "The Russian Orthodox Church contributes to the promotion of moral values in society. One should not completely draw a line between the culture and the church. Of course by law in our country the church is separate from the state. But in the soul and the history of our people it's all together. It always has been and always will be."

Russia will make The United States reflect upon what they allowed Rothschild to do to their own country. So when you see protests against Vladimir now, keep in mind it is probably staged by The Rothschild's trying to control Russia once again.

Putin Issues Arrest Warrant for Financial Terrorist George Soros!!

Financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, Convicted Felon George Soros... Russian Intelligence has fingered Soros for using cross-collateralized compounded Swedish and Danish foreign currency derivatives for the purpose of an attack on the Russian stock market..

Soros' use of these cross-collateralized compounded derivatives utilizing Luxembourg banks violates the terms of the Basil II European Union banking agreement.

The thing that should give pause to the Heads of State Western is like Putin did in freeing Russia from those who wanted to bring the total economic and social collapse and beat up in jail all those who have tried.

Are they influencing Lubawitschern Putin? The fact is that Putin is loyal to Russia and its people, and never allow anyone, even when he is in command in that nation, to sell out and to let his country into the clutches of the NWO. For this he ordered to issue an international arrest warrant against George Soros, who has been caught red-handed as he prepared to send financial aid to what is called opposition in Russia, which recently made the streets in dozens of thousands of people telling lies and misinformation-cheating during the elections.

Now Mr. Soros has little room to continue his dirty games with the speculation that has devastated the entire global financial system, in collaboration Rothschild / Rockefeller and other jackals.

Putin's speech, which was officially issued by the Russian authorities.

Today it is made public the following statement by the Russian Federation and its Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, has been asked for an arrest warrant against the International Terrorist Finance, the Hungarian currency-Mogul George Soros, the Russian secret services have found that Soros was using foreign currency derivatives with other Danes to start an attack against the Russian Currency Shares in the market.

http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2014/03/putin-russia-issues-international.html

Ross

Sounds Like a Good Idea to Me.

Ross

FROM WATCHDOG WIRE - CALIFORNIA
Felon and Indicted
California State Senators
Suspended WITH Pay

Democrat Rod Wright is a convicted felon, eight counts.  Democrat Ron Calderon was indicted on 24 counts.  Leland Yee, an anti-gun Democrat is being charged with wire fraud, accepting bribes, oh and selling heavy weapons he got from Muslim terrorists in the Philippines—guess he didn't want competition for his weapon sales.

The State Senate voted to suspend, with pay, these three crooks. Just one Senator is demanding they not be paid:

Please, I know, innocent till proven guilty.  Why should the people of California continue to pay $8,000 a month while these folks are preparing their appeals and defenses?  S

Sadly, Republicans voted to suspend with pay, like Huff, Nielsen and Knight.  Previously Knight was loudly demanding crooked Senators be thrown out—now he decided it is OK to throw them out, as long as they get paid:

A lone Republican lawmaker is calling on the California State Senate to expel three of its Democratic members that are facing criminal charges.

State Senator Joel Anderson, R-Alpine, the lone dissenter in Friday's vote to suspend with pay three members of the state Senate, said that his three colleagues, who stand accused of criminal charges ranging from weapons trafficking to public corruption, should be expelled.

"There should be only one measure on this floor," Anderson said in his floor speech, "and that's to expel these members."

Senator Joel Anderson also wanted to throw them out—he voted NO, because he did not want to pay them.  Would you?

View the original post at CA Political News & Views.

http://watchdogwire.com/california/2014/04/02/felon-and-indicted-state-senators-suspended-with-pay/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk