This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Why did PBS FRONTLINE electronically alter the signature of one of the world's most distinguished Physicists in their report "Climate of Doubt'?

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/10/25/why-did-pbs-frontline-electronically-alter-the-signature-of-one-of-the-worlds-most-distinguished-physicists-in-their-report-climate-of-doubt/

Posted on October 25, 2012 by Anthony Watts

UPDATE: PBS admits to this as being a mistake, see below – Anthony

Petition Document and signature in question:

Note at 20:29 how the signature is electronically blurred, while other text and the writing "PHYSICS" is quite readable.

I'd seen that document before, and last night, I located it:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

OMG!... Obama Campaign Releases Ad Comparing
Voting for Obama to Losing Virginity (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, October 25, 2012, 7:44 PM

War on Virgins–
Team Obama released a web ad today comparing voting
for Obama to losing your virginity.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Jo McDonald

HOLY CRAP !!!!!   

That IS without a doubt the most STUPID, IDIOTIC thing I have ever heard !

Who in their right mind would ever vote for him in the first place -- and now having this for an incentive?????  NOT hardly.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

Quote from Warph:
LOL... will said, Jo   

Hey Warph, if you want to laugh and be jolly then haul your laughing ass to the coffee shop thread. This is the political thread reserved for negative, haters and bullies !!
( just joking buddy ) :D

Warph

War on Virgins– featuring LENA DUNHAM
Team Obama released a web ad today comparing voting
for Obama to losing your virginity.

Here It Is... LENA DUNHAM: YOUR FIRST TIME PARODY!

Steven Crowder will have you howling with this parady
of the Barack Obama voting virgin.[/font][/size][/b]

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hey Jarhead... I have some hot intel on Obuma and I'm going to pass it along to you.  It's going to be in Xinshvt code because I don't want it to get out into the wrong hands... you know.. the coffee shop progressives.  Ok, here goes:

On the 9th of October, 2012, an Iranian Kilo Class 636 submarine had been about to attack an Allied convoy in the Gulf of Oman when it was forced to surface by one of our navel ships, the USS Bulldog, protecting the convoy.  The Iranian crew surrendered.

A Marine Special Ops Unit climbed into the conning tower and began a search of the deserted submarine.  The bookshelves still contained books of every description... navigation manuals, seamanship manuals, code books and signal books.  The USS Bulldog's telegraphist pointed to an interesting piece of equipment that looked like a Matrix computer. This, along with all the books from the shelves, was transferred with utmost care to USS Bulldog. It was important that everything was kept dry as the code books and signal books were printed in ink that disappeared if they were dropped in seawater.

On USS Bulldog's arrival back in the States they were met by a representative from Snickers, (like the candy bar) who photographed every page of every book.  The 'interesting piece of equipment' turned out to be an Matrix-Eingolob Computer, and the books contained the Matrix codes being used by the Iranian Navy.

This Naval message dated 10th October reads: "a) Capture of Iranian Kilo Class 636 submarine is to be referred to as b} Operation Bluto.  Operation Bluto is to be treated with greatest secrecy and few people allowed to know as possible..."

The Navy brass were anxious to make sure that the Iranians did not find out that Kilo 636 and its codebooks had been captured.  All the Marines and Sailors who took part in the operation were sworn to secrecy.  If the Iranians had found out, they would almost certainly have changed their computer codes. 

Also found aboard the submarine was this video: 

I'm passing it on to you for safe keeping because there is a black suburban parked outside my house with government plates and four individuals dressed in black.  The video was dropped on my table at Starbucks while I was ordering a pumpkin spice latte and a chonga bagel last week.... why, I do not know.  With this video was a note explaining the above story.  So don't panic... it is important that you well keep it in a safe place and for heaven sakes, DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS.  You'll know what to do after you decipher this following code:

Get back to me if you are able.

...Warph[/font][/size]
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

North Korean dictator orders execution by mortar

By: John Hayward
10/26/2012 08:57 AM

There's a general presumption in geopolitics that most national governments are, by and large, rational actors. They might be sinister and ruthless, and they've all got their little quirks, but for the most part they're sane.

And then you've got Kim Jong-Un, the gibbering lunatic who runs North Korea. He's the third generation of psychotic "leadership" that tortured country has endured. He's turning out to be a clever little demon.

Kim Jong-Un has been purging the North Korean military of officers he perceives as a threat. His latest victim was Kim Chol, vice-minister of the army. The minister was arrested for being insufficiently glum during the officially mandated mourning period for North Korea's previous dictator, Kim Jong-Il. Allegedly, he was "drinking and carousing" during the mandatory days of sorrow. (For most North Koreans, "drinking and carousing" means finding water that isn't contaminated with bacteria, but the military lives much better than the peons.)

This show of disrespect for the previous Dear Leader left Kim Jong-Un so distraught that he ordered the vice-minister not only executed, but erased. "Leave no trace of him behind, down to his hair," the executioners were told.

So they ranged in a mortar on a particular spot, forced Kim Chol to stand there, and then lobbed a mortar round into his lap, blowing him to smithereens.
--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

Warph, would that be the Mother Ship, comrade Louis Farrakhan spoke of ? If so, I missed the boat because it took me 16 hours to break the code.

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk