Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

A Nice Graphic About the U.S. Criminal Injustice System

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

For those of you who have never traveled to the west, or southwest, cattle guards are horizontal steel rails placed at fence openings, in dug-out places in the roads adjacent to highways (sometimes across highways), to prevent cattle from crossing over that area. For some reason the cattle will not step on the "guards," probably because they fear getting their feet caught between the rails.

A few months ago, President Obama received and was reading a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado . Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, so he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the cattle guards immediately!!

Before the Secretary of the Interior could respond and presumably try to straighten him out, Vice-President, Joe Biden, intervened with a request that.. before any cattle guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining.

And these two clowns are running our country!!

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Obama's College Classmate: 'The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia'
Greg Hengler
Blogger, Townhall.com

Normally I don't give a rip about the "I know something you don't know about Obama" story, but this one is absolutely fascinating. Wayne Root over at the Blaze penned this beauty. Here's a how he concludes:

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/

If anyone should have questions about Obama's record at Columbia University, it's me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of '83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I'd heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don't take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122108881386721289.html

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn't the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama's records as Romney's? Shouldn't they be digging into Obama's past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt's?

The first question I'd ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let's assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He's President of the free world, for gosh sakes. He's commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who'd care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what's the problem? Doesn't that make the media suspicious? Something doesn't add up.

Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how'd he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?

Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?

I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.

Here's my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I'm betting not.

If you could unseal Obama's Columbia University records I believe you'd find that:

A)   He rarely ever attended class.

B)   His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C)   He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D)   He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

If you think I'm "fishing" then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

If it's okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney's taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama's Columbia Class of '83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

It's time for Mitt to go on the attack and call Obama's bluff.

Had there been ANYONE in the "press" who looked objectively at Obuma's past, he never would have made it to the election in 2008.  I've seen terrorists whose information is more available than this nitwit's.

The "media" has been a complete failure in protecting any sort of honesty or truth going as far back as Walter Cronkite... who decided the war in Vietnam was lost in spite of the FACT that we won it, hands down.  The likes of Chris Matthews and his buds are too busy humping Obama's leg to figure it out.

Obuma belongs in jail, not in office... but he has one incredible ally... the idiotic electorate.  Most new voters thought it would be "cool" to have a black president... no matter that he had not a single accomplishment or qualification to even run for the office, let alone win.  These uninformed fools have inflicted this bum upon us, and will likely try to do it again this November.

This despicable clown is not only not doing his job, he has no earthly idea what his job IS.  Not a clue!

Truthly, I was in shock when Obuma was elected!  With his experience no company would hire him as a supervisor, much less a CEO; no college or university would hire him as Department chair, much less Dean; and NO city, town or village would hire him as city manager!  Why in the name of heaven would we elect him to be the leader of the free world.  He had been a rabble rouser demagogue while in college, community organizer, state senator (many votes of "present") and a inferior Senator for close to 150 days.  What was he prepared to do?  Nothing... Zero... Ziltch!

Folks.... for G-d's sake, figure it out... and deselect this phony from office in November... or else he will undoubtedly appoint more fat, ugly warts like these last two Supremes, and we will be in serious trouble for the next two generations.

....Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Where do you stand?  Select the set of candidates, then answer the 20 questions,
and you'll get compared to those candidates:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Quiz/Quiz2012.asp?quiz=Pres2012

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

The Real Reason Behind Benghazigate?

By Frank Gaffney
10/25/2012

President Obama's once-seemingly-unstoppable march towards reelection hit what he might call "bumps in the road" in Benghazi, Libya late on September 11, 2012. It might be more accurate to describe the effect of the well-planned and -executed, military-style attack on a diplomatic facility there as the political equivalent of a devastating improvised explosive device on the myth of the unassailability of the Obama record as Commander-in-Chief.

Thanks to intrepid investigative reporting - notably by Bret Baier and Catherine Herridge at Fox News, Aaron Klein at WND.com and Claire Lopez at RadicalIslam.org - and information developed by congressional investigators, the mystery is beginning to unravel with regard to what happened that night and the reason for the subsequent, clumsy official cover-up now known as "Benghazigate."

The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have now taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East. Starting in March 2011, when American diplomat Christopher Stevens was designated the liaison to the "opposition" in Libya, the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, the leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

Once Qaddafi was overthrown, Chris Stevens was appointed as the ambassador to the new Libya run by Belhadj and his friends. Not surprisingly, one of the most important priorities for someone in that position would be to try to find and secure the immense amounts of armaments that had been cached by the dictator around the country and systematically looted during and after the revolution.

One of the places in Libya most awash with such weapons in the most dangerous of hands is Benghazi. It now appears that Amb. Stevens was there - on a particularly risky day, with no security to speak of and despite now-copiously-documented concerns about his own safety and that of his subordinates - for another priority mission: sending arms recovered from the former regime's stocks to the "opposition" in Syria. As in Libya, the insurgents are known to include al Qaeda and other shariah-supremacist groups, including none other than Abdelhakim Belhadj.

Fox News has chronicled (http://video.foxnews.com/v/1913235018001/) how the Al Entisar, a Libyan-flagged vessel carrying 400 tons of cargo, docked on September 6th in the Turkish port of Iskenderun. It reportedly supplied both humanitarian assistance and arms - including deadly SA-7 man-portable surface-to-air missiles - apparently destined for Islamists, again including al Qaeda elements, in Syria.

What cries out for further investigation - and debate in the remaining days of this presidential election - is whether this shipment was part of a larger covert Obama effort to transfer weapons to our enemies that could make the Iran-Contra scandal, to say nothing of Operation Fast and Furious, pale by comparison?

Investigative journalist Aaron Klein has reported (http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/this-is-what-benghazi-consulate-really-was/) that the "consulate in Benghazi" actually was no such thing. He observes that, while administration officials have done nothing to correct that oft-repeated characterization of the facility where the murderous attack on Amb. Stevens and his colleagues was launched, instead they call it a "mission." And what Klein describes as a "shabby, nondescript building" which lacked any "major public security presence" was, according to an unnamed Middle Eastern security official, "routinely used by Stevens and others to coordinate with the Turkish, Saudi and Qatari governments on supporting the insurgencies in the Middle East, most prominently the rebels opposing Assad's regime in Syria."

We know that Stevens' last official act was to hold such a meeting with an unidentified "Turkish diplomat." Presumably, the conversation involved additional arms shipments to al Qaeda and its allies in Syria. But it may also have involved getting more jihadi fighters there. After all, Klein reported last month (http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/sources-slain-u-s-ambassador-recruited-jihadists/) that, according to sources in Egyptian security, our ambassador was playing a "central role in recruiting jihadists to fight Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria."

It gets worse. Last week, Center for Security Policy Senior Fellow and former career CIA officer Clare Lopez observed (http://www.radicalislam.org/analysis/arms-flow-syria-may-be-behind-beghazi-cover) that there were two large warehouse-type buildings associated with the so-called "consulate" whose purpose has yet to be disclosed. As their contents were raided in the course of the attack, we may never know for sure whether they housed - and were known by the local jihadis to house - arms, perhaps administered by the two former SEALS killed along with Amb. Stevens.

What we do know is that the New York Times - one of the most slavishly pro-Obama publications in the country - reported on October 14, 2012 article that, "Most of the arms shipped at the behest of Saudi Arabia and Qatar to supply Syrian rebel groups fighting the government of Bashar al-Assad are going to hard-line Islamic jihadists, and not the more secular opposition groups that the West wants to bolster."

In short, it seems President Obama has been engaged in gun-walking on a massive scale. The effect has been to equip America's enemies to wage jihad not only against regimes it once claimed were our friends, but inevitably against us and our allies, as well. That would explain his administration's desperate, and now-failing, bid to mislead the voters through the serial deflections of Benghazigate.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obama bites the hand that feeds him

Former President Clinton has been working overtime to drag Barack Obama across the finish line in this year's election. Clinton has been hands-down President Obama's most effective advocate. His personal credibility may not be substantial, but unlike Obama, Clinton produced a non-disastrous presidency. Thus, his overall credibility vastly exceeds that of the current president.

So how is Obama awarding Clinton for his heavy lifting? By throwing Clinton's wife under the Benghazi bus, it appears.

On Friday, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters that responsibility for the consulate in Libya fell on the State Department, not the White House.

This followed Joe Biden's (LIE) claim during the Thursday debate that "we" (apparently meaning Biden and Obama) knew nothing about the Libya mission's request to the State Department for extra security.

To save his political career, Obama would throw his own grandmother under the bus she supposedly rode to her job at the bank everyday because his grandfather thought it would be racist to give her a ride. And Biden's 2016 presidential ambitions (no, I'm not joking) provide him with an extra incentive to see Hillary Clinton become the fall-gal for Benghazi.

How is Bill Clinton taking this? According to author Ed Klein, he is not taking it lying down. Klein says that sources close to the Clinton are telling him that Bill Clinton has assembled an informal legal team to discuss how the Secretary of State should deal with the issue of being blamed for not preventing the Benghazi terrorist attack last month.

Bill Clinton is furious.

Klein says that the Clintons are contemplating the option of Hillary resigning in the event Obama continues to make her the scapegoat. But this would be a very risky play. If she resigned before the election, Democrats would never forgive her for undermining Obama's reelection chances in a fit of pique. If she resigned after the election, assuming an Obama victory, the president probably would happily accept it, and she would be out in the cold. That might not be a terrible place to be considering what a second Obama term likely would hold in store. However, Hillary would be leaving under a cloud.

Hillary's leverage is at its peak now, when Bill is leading the Obama reelection charge and when a sudden resignation would represent a huge setback for Obama. The Clintons can try to use this leverage to halt White House efforts to scapegoat Hillary. Then, they can hope the issue blows over.

However, the Benghazi story isn't likely to blow over. And after November 6, the Clintons can do nothing to avoid the scapegoating of Hillary by the Obama administration.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obama Moves Colorado To China

Posted on October 26, 2012 by stevengoddard

"I want to build on the progress we've made. Doubling clean energy. I want fuel efficient cars and long-lasting batteries and wind turbines manufactured here in China!"

....little slip of the tongue there, Barry? ???

Is Obuma Starting To Look Like Satan?

Just wondering....
[/font][/size][/b]

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Remember this?

"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

"Coal-powered plants, you know, natural gas, you name it, whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that cost on to consumers."

- Barack Obama

In this January 2008 clip, Barack Obama admits that, under his Cap and Trade plan (or Cap and Tax as it's more accurately called) "energy prices would necessarily skyrocket." The most accurate cost estimate puts this "skyrocketing" at about $3,900 per year per household. Doesn't really sound like the formula for economic recovery to me.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Hard to believe that it has been 33 years since
President Carter was attacked by a killer bunny.

Jimmy seems to be more relaxed now.  Wonder Why?

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Clintons Have A Chance To Redeem Themselves

Bill saved Obama in September and can finish him off now. Hopefully Candy Crowley and her knee pads will go down the drain alongside Barack.

"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghaziahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to "legal counsel" to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been "urging" his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election."

Oh, golly gee... I think I posted this before.  Oh well....
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk