The party of inclusion... yeah, right

Started by Patriot, August 28, 2012, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

DNC Proceeds With 2-Hour Islamic 'Jumah' Prayers
The Blaze.  Posted on August 27, 2012 at 8:25pm by Erica Ritz

The host committee for the Democratic National Convention is raising a number of eyebrows after choosing to proceed with featuring Islamic "Jumah" prayers for two hours on the Friday of its convention, though Democrats earlier denied a Catholic cardinal's request to say a prayer at the same event.

Story link:  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dnc-announces-2-hour-islamic-jumah-prayers-after-rejecting-cardinals-blessing-and-you-wont-believe-whos-invited/#

A lot like Demcorat ideals of 'diversity'.  As long as you accept our 'LGBT XYZ' agenda, we'll accept you.  Otherwise, sit down and shut up.  Sheesh.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Here is how Slappy thinks it will play out.  He has a hell of a point:

The sand fleas, (looking to live somewhere that food will grow) will hold off until obama is thrown out of office and replaced by a Republican.  A couple weeks after that person takes office, the muslims will again attack the U.S.  Once again blame will go totally to the man in the white house, even though Obuma is the one that allowed the attack to be set up.

Sooner or later, people will relate the republicans to attacks on our soil.  This will create more liberals voting for more demo-Rat clowns and the fleas will be able to just walk in without anyone resisting them.  They are used to waiting for the right time to attack, a few years is nothing to them.

All they need is a toe hold on our government which is happening.  Being allowed to pray at the DNC is:  
"One small step for sharia; One major mistake for America..."  

Tabari IX:69 "Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us."

Ishaq:489 "Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing."

Ishaq:369 'By Allah, had Muhammad ordered me to murder you, my brother, I would have cut off your head.'

Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly."

Qur'an 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."  

Tabari VII:81 "'What do you think Khattab?' Muhammad asked. 'I say you should hand them over to me so that I can cut off their heads. Thus Allah will know that there is no leniency in our hearts toward the unbelievers.'

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk