Who Does the Government Intend to Shoot? . . .

Started by redcliffsw, August 21, 2012, 05:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 21, 2012, 06:51:01 PM
Nope, Patriot, Joe has nothing to do with my thinking, although he was home recently. By the way, it would be nice if some of you would judge him by what he accomplishes instead of his foot in mouth problem, which we all know he has always had. I could really share some good ones, but I wont. ;D  As a child he had a terrible stutter, which he worked hard to overcome, and he almost died a few years back from an aneurysm, actually there were two.

Next time he comes home... keep him!  If he's got a medical issue that affects his reasoning, he has no business being one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

As for your thinking...  Since your optical rectitus & liberal myopia are obviously giving you problems, I'll repeat myself....

Quote from: Patriot on August 21, 2012, 10:59:12 AM
And all the moderates & peace loving libs said, "No!  Not here!  Surely can't be.  This is America... can't happen here!"  Think not?  Ask the Polish, Germans, Latvians, Italians, Russians, Jews and millions of others who learned too late the truth of the old saying:  Power corrupts & absolute power corrupts absolutely.

You, once again, clearly demonstrate your affinity for the group(s) identified & their mindset.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on August 21, 2012, 06:53:27 PM
In any case, on expiration the government will dispose of it one way or another, and 1.4 million rounds is a boatload of ammo to buy and hold just to dispose of.  No?  I doubt that DHS has a legitimate training use for this much gunpowder n lead.  Still smells of pre-op stockpiling.

DHS has no need for .50 cal or that many rounds.  I wonder what the collective amount the civilians have stockpiled is. :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on August 21, 2012, 07:01:17 PM
DHS has no need for .50 cal or that many rounds.

I'm not sure... Auantie Janet looks like she could handle a .50       lol

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on August 21, 2012, 07:05:34 PM
I'm not sure... Auantie Janet looks like she could handle a .50       lol
I noticed  that social security has bought 170k rounds.  What are they afraid of?  Other than our seniors not getting their money. 

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on August 21, 2012, 07:08:14 PM
I noticed  that social security has bought 170k rounds.  What are they afraid of?  Other than our seniors not getting their money.

Same with NOAA... all for catching poachers.   Reasonable people ask these questions Steve.... bleeding hearts are satisfied to have the government tell them it's for target training by SSA office door guards & NOAA'S internal police force.  Uh huh, right. 

A fool and his money (life?) are soon parted.

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on August 21, 2012, 07:20:27 PM
Same with NOAA... all for catching poachers.   Reasonable people ask these questions Steve.... bleeding hearts are satisfied to have the government tell them it's for target training by SSA office door guards & NOAA'S internal police force.  Uh huh, right. 

A fool and his money (life?) are soon parted.

yeah really interesting why the weather man needs ammo....afraid we are going to come after him over this drought or something?

Diane Amberg

Nope, not just for poachers... the fish and wildlife folks also come across pot groves and meth labs, etc. hidden out in rarely traveled areas...until hunting season, and by then they have harvested or moved on. Some times the helicopter finds them. Regardless they do need to be armed. They do come across wanted people who are hiding out, drug runners, and people out to steal boats and gear and assault and rob campers.
   By the way, Philly lost a police office yesterday. A couple of thugs tried to rob the off duty officer, who was armed, but by the time he realized and pulled out his weapon they shot him several times. Their weapons were out. His wasn't. The perp. always has the advantage. Really sad.
   I'd still like to know if these are the common ammunition orders that some one is making a big deal of because of election time or is it more than usual. I know what I was told. If it is more, why wouldn't they? 'Take back the Gov't. by any means necessary"...sounds like potential violence threats to me.
  If Romney does get in he would be doing the same thing, so what's the big deal?
   Patriot...yeah, right.... to whom?  Exactly what "group" are you trying to tie me to?

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 22, 2012, 10:38:13 AM
'Take back the Gov't. by any means necessary"...sounds like potential violence threats to me.

Of course, if you read Warph's post here:  www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,13787.199.html
It gives a whole new picture of "by any means necessary".

Sounds also like an utterance of the Founders as they conspired to eradicate the king's tyranny in the new colonies.  And, yes, it sometimes expressed itself as violence.  Tell us, what are you willing to do to stop the erosion of the liberties spelled out in the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution?  If someone comes for your life, liberty & property are you gonna talk em into submission?  Or do you have the intestinal fortitude & moral courage of a Patrick Henry?  From what I've read, the former applies.

Give me liberty or give me death. - Patrick Henry

Diane Amberg

Since I don't live in the rough and tumble 18th century, but do live in one of the 13 original colonies I can tell you easily what I would do now.  First of all I'd sort through all the conspiracy theories and decide what is a real threat. Next, I'd figure out what real liberties I'd lost...none so far, so I'd know what to be angry about.
  n fact, it is you all who are trying to make it hard for people to vote, so you are the ones in desperation trying to take away the liberty and guarantee of the vote. You are also trying to stop my freedom of speech, but so far you have failed. As far as the revolution, it took years for that final decision to be made, with much discussion and argument and it was about a country far away treating us unfairly as subjects. Not the same thing. Nothing but hot air happens overnight.
   Your guns have not been taken away. With the exception of some Ag products you can freely trade across any border you choose, travel without papers, eat as much as you want and shop at whatever store you choose.
   I can, and did, start any small business I choose, no guarantee of success or prediction of failure.
   I've lived through WWII, Korea and Viet Nam. I've seen political upheavals before, some very close up, none threatening me personally. I'm more concerned about hurricanes and serious tropical storms. Now there is a real threat.
   Being female, I have no need to be a big brave he man..in fact I'd "cheat" every time I could. If something really broke, I'd be right back on the ambulance. At home? I told ya I'd shoot you...uh, them, right through the door...or bore them to death with stories, or make them so grateful to me for my famous fried chicken and crab cakes they would switch sides immediately. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  No, I do not take all this very seriously. So be it. I do not often hang around the ghetto sides of big cities, nor out where the foil hat communes and survivalists are, I'm not going to either convention and my SS won't be bothered...too old.
  I'm not sure who you expect to come riding into Elk County, guns drawn, to harm you. What do ya gots that someone might want? Yer guns? Wouldn't they already have their own?
Gotta go mill grind out some tom sauce. Have fun.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 22, 2012, 12:09:48 PM
Since I don't live in the rough and tumble 18th century, but do live in one of the 13 original colonies I can tell you easily what I would do now.  First of all I'd sort through all the conspiracy theories and decide what is a real threat. Next, I'd figure out what real liberties I'd lost...none so far, so I'd know what to be angry about.
  n fact, it is you all who are trying to make it hard for people to vote, so you are the ones in desperation trying to take away the liberty and guarantee of the vote. You are also trying to stop my freedom of speech, but so far you have failed. As far as the revolution, it took years for that final decision to be made, with much discussion and argument and it was about a country far away treating us unfairly as subjects. Not the same thing. Nothing but hot air happens overnight.
   Your guns have not been taken away. With the exception of some Ag products you can freely trade across any border you choose, travel without papers, eat as much as you want and shop at whatever store you choose.
   I can, and did, start any small business I choose, no guarantee of success or prediction of failure.
   I've lived through WWII, Korea and Viet Nam. I've seen political upheavals before, some very close up, none threatening me personally. I'm more concerned about hurricanes and serious tropical storms. Now there is a real threat.
   Being female, I have no need to be a big brave he man..in fact I'd "cheat" every time I could. If something really broke, I'd be right back on the ambulance. At home? I told ya I'd shoot you...uh, them, right through the door...or bore them to death with stories, or make them so grateful to me for my famous fried chicken and crab cakes they would switch sides immediately. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  No, I do not take all this very seriously. So be it. I do not often hang around the ghetto sides of big cities, nor out where the foil hat communes and survivalists are, I'm not going to either convention and my SS won't be bothered...too old.
  I'm not sure who you expect to come riding into Elk County, guns drawn, to harm you. What do ya gots that someone might want? Yer guns? Wouldn't they already have their own?
Gotta go mill grind out some tom sauce. Have fun.

Quote from: Patriot on August 22, 2012, 11:01:36 AM
are you gonna talk em into submission?  Or do you have the intestinal fortitude & moral courage of a Patrick Henry?  From what I've read, the former applies.
Give me liberty or give me death. - Patrick Henry

I rest my case.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk