Non Fishin’ . .

Started by redcliffsw, August 11, 2012, 05:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Jar, now that is funny .I doubt Jane is bald...but then...
  Telling someone "how to live?" Jane, ya kin run around neckked for all  I care.  Besides you aren't supposed to be reading me 'cause its bad for yer blood pressure. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  
 It seems to me you live at least an hour away? It's some of the local Elk County well mannered middle class citizens who do enjoy what I write and have said so, so you are not in any way speaking for every one. There are even a couple who don't always agree with my positions on things, but they are very polite about it and we get along just fine. They don't like the small minded rudeness either and don't like when I'm forced to fight back, which as you know I will do!
 Jane, you've had comments made about your nasty 14 year old petulant child attitude too ya know. Cast the first stone? You really do make some folks laugh. But, they know I'm aware the great majority of Kansas people aren't like that. You don't have to be that way
  Why are you adding Steve to this mix? He can debate quite well when he puts his mind to it and isn't influenced by the "nasty when anonymous" group. I doubt either Jar or Steve want your help. They can speak for themselves

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 13, 2012, 06:45:00 PM

It's some of the local Elk County well mannered middle class citizens who do enjoy what I write and have said so,

Who would that be?

Give it a break. Sounds jusy like EK with no documentation.

But us upper crust and royalty, that'd be me an patriot and goatman an jarhead an all the rest of us would like a break.

How's that for going overboard?
Quick, throw this old swabbie a life jacket.

ROFLMAO

Ross

I couldn't help myself, the devil made me do it.

Lord forgive me but that was funny.

Diane Amberg

Yup,I laughed too.  Have some stop calling me names and I'll gladly give it a break

jarhead

the local Elk County well mannered middle class citizens

Sounds like an oxymoron to me .
Sink or swim you old  squid---sink or swim  :)

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on August 13, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
the local Elk County well mannered middle class citizens

Sounds like an oxymoron to me .
Sink or swim you old  squid---sink or swim  :)

I know how to turn my shirt or pants into a floation device, old navy trick.
I'm old and tire easily and would rather float along.
LOL

readyaimduck

Oh Lawdy!
I jjust cannot help myself by recapping what I have just just read...lol:   ;D

Let's see:
the Topic is "Non Fishin'",  the bait is some gutz, a few worms, stinkybait ....
fishin, or non fishin with a BS cane pole and an Elk County bobber.....  and poor old Ross floating along with his pants and shirt amongst a few fishy farts. 

Was I close??     ;D
ready

Patriot

<snicker>

Upper crust?  Nope, not me.  I cheated on tests I never took & tackled innocent girls on the playground after they suited up and started playing!  Teacher said so.

LMAO
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on August 13, 2012, 07:59:19 PM
Oh Lawdy!
I jjust cannot help myself by recapping what I have just just read...lol:   ;D

Take a breath, ready... you're sstuttering.  LOL
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

I like it ready.
Atta boy as they use to say in the Navy.
Today it would be atta girl.
LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk