Wooly Worms

Started by Wilma, October 13, 2008, 08:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

Still haven't seen anymore wooly worms but it is very cold here today.  It is in the 80's and I had the doors open and wearing short sleeves and last night I put the electric mattress pad on high, added another blanket and then got up and turned the heat on.  The computer shows it is 55 here but I don't think so.  Long sleeves and a sweater and my hands are still cold.

I was in Grove, Oklahoma and Bentonville, Arkansas until Thursday and had ice on my car every morning, came home and had to turn the a/c on before I got home.  Got to take lots of pictures of the beautiful leaves that we don't see in Texas.

I was in Vegas last week and we drove to the Grand Canyon and it was so pretty, the weather was perfect for short sleeves.  Had one daughter with me and no cell service, no kids and no husband.  We had a wonderful day together just to talk.  The last time we had been to the Grand Canyon she was 8 years old, now she is 45.

upoladeb

the few wooly boogers i've seen have been all brown no belt,i told my daughter in law i'd let her know what that means in march.LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk