In Case You Don't Like Mitt Romney...

Started by Warph, July 30, 2012, 05:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

One of the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election...

"If Mitt wins the nomination, as seems very likely, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy.  For my friends who may have hesitation on that score, I'd just ask you to keep four things in mind:

1. Justice Scalia just turned 78
2. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
3. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August
4. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago.

Whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court... in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

If you don't think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Insane-Hussein Obuma, I think you're smokin' something 'funky.'"

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn't get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win... just imagine this possibility:

'SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER'
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Warph,
I hope a frequent contributor to this forum, and many more like him, reads these words of wisdom and they fully understand the ramifications of not voting for Romney. I think I made it very plain on numerous occasions he was not my first or second or even third pick but we don't always get what we want, but Obama again ? I gotta quit right there---scaring the crap out of me just thinking about it.

redcliffsw

The Republican Party is not conservative.  Their man Romney is a liberal.

This time around, Ron Paul is the only conservative in the mix and look how far he went in the Republican party.

We thought it was wise to have John Roberts on the Supreme Court.  Is that the best the Republicans can do? 
Sure is.

ELK@KC

Quote from: jarhead on July 30, 2012, 05:44:37 PM
Warph,
I hope a frequent contributor to this forum, and many more like him, reads these words of wisdom and they fully understand the ramifications of not voting for Romney. I think I made it very plain on numerous occasions he was not my first or second or even third pick but we don't always get what we want, but Obama again ? I gotta quit right there---scaring the crap out of me just thinking about it.

Jarhead, Ron Paul is scarier than Romney or Obama (if that is possible), Paul advocating that we leave the Iranians and North Koreans alone and let them develop all of the Nuclear weapons they want is totally idiotic. The voters saw how bad Paul was right away. Red is definitely the Forun radical.

jarhead

Lordy, KC---I hope you aint a think'n that I'm for R. Paul. For starters I couldn't stand listening to his whining all the time, in his whiny ass voice. Then to listen to him trying to make a joke about every question asked him, then laughing like a Hyena at his own "joke" if you want to call it that. A person can still think the sun rises and set in his arse but if that's the name you write in on the ballot, then save your pencil and just put a check mark by Obummers name. I'm afraid that weasel is gonna be another Ross Perot.

greatguns

Jarhead, I didn't figure a little thing like that would scare a tough old Marine like yourself! ;D ;D ;D :angel:

jarhead

Guns,
Obama getting re-elected or using Executive Powers to stay in office scares the crap out of me. Hell bells, if Chesty Puller were still alive it would scare him too---as it should every American.

redcliffsw

Radical?  In their beginnings about 150 years ago, the Republicans were called radical and they
sure have not changed. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk