Is The Elk County Sheriff Dept.Radio Off THe Air?

Started by usetube, January 16, 2005, 04:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

You are paying for another employee.  So that makes two new places.  The position that was created for the mother-in-law and now this Undersheriff.  At least my undersheriff held that position for no pay.  ha.  But to be honest, there was room for three officers, so hiring Jason is just filling my place.  ha ha.  He doesn't have feet big enough to fill my place.

Teresa

Sounds to me like the Sheriffs Dept. is sliding down hill pretty fast. Not many professionals left in there..
Having a new Sheriff that has next to nothing in training is bad enough...but it is getting kind of out of hand with all the other stuff that has been allowed to happen...
Seems like if we wanted to hire untrained people off the street.. we could have done that without a lot of costs to the taxpayers...Every citizen who was interested in it, could have taken a night to play patrolman.. and then more than just a chosen few could have overblown ego's to carry around with them.
Sorry for the outburst.. but has that section of our county lost ALL common sense? I hope nothing more serious than rattling doorknobs after buisness hours arises.
Smells like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
I am pushing my speech stump( as Snakehater calls it) back under the table and I am going to bed
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

usetube

??? It sounds like things are are going to the dogs up there in ELK COUNTY!!!
    We have A new sheriff here to and ever things are going OK.
    But then he is A retired HIWAY Patrol .  :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk