Sweet & Spicy ( FYI )

Started by connie, July 23, 2012, 10:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connie

Just wanting to let everyone know that Sweet & Spicy is still OPEN for business  :o, as evereyone knows that we have been having problems with A/C, Thanks to Chad he has it going full BLAST it was a cool 74 degrees a little while ago. Due to it being soo hot in kitchen I had not been making Donuts, STARTING Wednesday I will make donuts ask Traci for more info.about days for Donuts, Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner. SORRY for the inconvience it may have caused you, What the heck just come in for a FREE DONUT on Wed. So to the ones that was passing the Rumor around that we were Closed PLEASE pass this around Sweet & Spicy  is still OPEN  ;D Thanks, Connie

Warph

Don't worry, Connie... I'll cover you for Tuesday.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

connie

@ Warph, Thanks for the back up. Had about a 1/2 tray left of Donuts, ( not one person asked for the free donut, they just paid for them ) Made a Special delivery to Eureka of my apple fritters, they said they were out of this world, she said if I had 5 thumbs on my hand all 5 would be up. She also said she went thru El dorado last weekend and said well let's just say mine were better. Daylight Corporation Rep. came in to take a look at my display of Donuts said they looked good enough to eat. Thank you Don for your much needed info on how to make the PERFECT Apple Fritter. ;D More Donuts on Friday.

Judy Harder

Connie, I didn't know you could improve perfection!!!! About time I made another run to get me an apple fritter.
Next time I am in Howard, hope it is on a day you have them made and in cafe.
Yum Yum
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk