Is The Elk County Sheriff Dept.Radio Off THe Air?

Started by usetube, January 16, 2005, 04:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Nope, it's not off the air.  Haven't you heard that the new sheriff wants to use the firemens high band.  Here is the frequency...453.625.

You should be able to hear the traffic.  However, I have noticed that there is not much going on.  I noticed that there was some juvenile activity last night or the night before.  Not much else going on in that office that I can hear.

mtcookson

Quote from: Janet Harrington on January 16, 2005, 04:52:19 PM
Nope, it's not off the air.  Haven't you heard that the new sheriff wants to use the firemens high band.  Here is the frequency...453.625.

You should be able to hear the traffic.  However, I have noticed that there is not much going on.  I noticed that there was some juvenile activity last night or the night before.  Not much else going on in that office that I can hear.

i think it was last night. i reported a tree down last night

Janet Harrington

You are soooo funny.  Actually, all the surrounding law enforcement agencies have been quiet.  It is usually the calm before the storm.  Hang onto to your butts.  Actually, law enforcement needs to hang on to their asses.  The full moon is a little over a week away.   :D :D :D :D :D :D

mtcookson

hey!! i can finish my Z and pop some wheelies on the highway. that'll probably get some stuff going... :D

Janet Harrington

Oh please don't.  Don't give them any reason to start looking at you.  Just obey the law and behave yourself.

mtcookson

ok, ok... i'll be good. ;D

i usually don't drive very fast over the speed limit (cough i drive slower than my mom cough). i just tend to get to the limit quite fast. :D

Teresa

Well you know what they say~~~

The nice part about living in a small town .....
When you don't know what you're doing.....
Someone else always does. :-\
(((or they THINK they do)))
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

mtcookson

Teresa

What is this I hear?? Can anyone clear this up?
Has the new sheriff hired a nightwatchman or deputy or whatever ??...  Is there truth to the rumor that Jason Portenier is now working for the Sheriff dept?
I mean I like Jason and all.... but if this is the truth... shouldn't he have had at least a LITTLE bit of training in ....something to do with law?? or something to do with..ahhh..something ??? :-\ And is he replacing somone in the dept? or do we get to pay for another employee ...and if so??.....what exactly is he hired to do?
Just curious. :-X
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk