NEW! Medicare Part X

Started by Patriot, July 05, 2012, 10:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

NEW SENIOR PROGRAM.... Medicare Plan X supplemental insurance.  One time premium is $350.00.

You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do?

Pay the Plan X premium & the new plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets.

You are allowed to shoot four Politicians.

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need!

Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered.

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? It's the same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home.

And you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you are at it.

Plus, and because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.

Is this a great country or what?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Teresa

Bam~~~!!!!!!!  You hit the nail right on the head.
So So Sad!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

A great many prisons are not air conditioned. Where did you get that?
  Without boring anybody with details, I used to do summer prison guard training and it was HOT! The guards have to work in the same conditions as the inmates live. NOT comfortable.
  By the way, withholding medical and dental care, proper food and water, showers etc. is unconstitutional according to the bill of rights. I didn't say I like it, but it's true. Some states have provisions for prison farms, but not all. In some cases the local folks want the contract to provide prison services and don't care if it's the tax payer paying the bill. As far as food..It's fairly healthy, lots of turkey, and beans and cornmeal, but the sanitation of the prisoner cooks and cooking can leave much to be desired. I'll pass, thank you.
    Be glad that for most of you, all you know is what someone else has written. Prison life is very complicated and to be avoided!

Teresa

Yeah~~~ if I want new parts on this old body~~ I'd just as soon have it done outside prison walls...
and I'll be able to have that as long as I stay away from bad influences of my almost cousin Ronnie and my for real cousin Jim..
So far, I've managed to stay the innocent wide eyed young girl that I have always been while trying my best to keep them on the straight and narrow..  ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk