Started by Warph, July 05, 2012, 12:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

I think Judy has a good idea: Try another comic book , Larryj
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

larryJ

??? ??? ??? What?  I'm sorry.  I started reading this last entry and fell asleep.  And, it's Larryj, small j.  I think that Arizona sun has warphed, I mean, warped your thinking.  Right, Warped, or is it Warphed?

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Ignore him. He's been into that saguaro juice again and he played his last round without a hat.

Warph

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 07, 2012, 09:01:49 AM
Ignore him. He's been into that saguaro juice again and he played his last round without a hat.

I didn't know Larryj played Golf and isn't he pretty old to be drinking that stuff.  I guess that's why he fell asleep reading my masterpiece on the 'Mancession of Warph and the American Male.'  
I have noticed that maybe his adult adhd might be kicking in.  Of course I have to turn down his offer of renaming the Misc. Catergory.  Why he came up with that in the first place is beyond me,
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

Diane, which one should we ignore?  Warph thinks you meant to ignore Larry when you made a specific reference to saguaro juice and everybody knows that saguaros grow only in Arizona.

Warph

Quote from: Wilma on July 07, 2012, 02:31:08 PM
Diane, which one should we ignore?  Warph thinks you meant to ignore Larry when you made a specific reference to saguaro juice and everybody knows that saguaros grow only in Arizona.

OOooo Wrong, Wilma.  Just because the saguaro blossom is the State Wildflower of Arizona doesn't mean that it doesn't grow in other states.  It grows in NM, NV and CA. The Whipple Mountains and Imperial County areas of California grow many Saguaro cactus.  Larryj probably had his landscaper bring in a few gals. of the stuff from that area of CA.  And he really should be wearing his hat while out on the links, Diane.  Take it from me, it get mighty hot out there.
--Warph

-- Warph

larryJ

Golf? Me?  Nope.  When I was in high school, I caddied for the local fire chief a couple of times.  His advice to me then was:

"Don't ever take up this game.  By the time you are as old as I am it will be too expensive, too time consuming, too hard on the knees, too tiring and your significant other will try every way she can to get you to stop wasting your time and get on with the things she feels are important in life."

His words exactly.

I don't play golf and never have.  However, I do like an occasional game of miniature golf.  Less effort and less skill.  But I haven't done that in years.

I haven't read a comic book in a very long time either. 

And, quit trying to blame me for renaming this topic. 

There is a cactus growing in the corner of my back yard, but it is not a saguaro. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Prickly Pear or a Barrel Cactus with a spigot in it's side? ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk