James C. Lear Elk County Sheriff Candidate

Started by James C. Lear Sr., July 03, 2012, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upoladeb

the results are on the Elk co web site ,is a demoncrat kinda like a democrat?

Patriot

Quote from: upoladeb on August 08, 2012, 06:10:57 PM
...is a demoncrat kinda like a democrat?

Kinda?  Yeah, something like that.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

I'm not sure what Patriot means by '"district." Is that different from Elk County? 58% is pretty good, but split ballots can sure change the outcome sometimes.   Ya all must be glad that part is over.

Wilma

He is talking about the three districts that Elk County is divided into for the purpose of County Commissioner representation.  This particular district is District 3 which had the only contested race for county commissioner.  It includes the west side of Elk County.  District 2 is now comprised of Howard Township and Paw Paw Townships.  District 1 is the east side.  Districts are determined by the population.  This past year the population shifted so that District 2 lost Union Center Township to District 3.  Approximately 1/3 of the population is in District 1, 1/3 of it is in District 2 and 1/3 of it is in District 3.  I hope this answers your question. 

Diane Amberg

srkruzich

Quote from: jcoffee on August 07, 2012, 10:23:53 PM
Where have James Lears leadership qualitys got him so far in life? Does he work? what does he do ? Has he been unemployed longer then he has worked since he has lived here? He says he has five kids but didnt raise any of them as far as I know, how does he think he can run a sheriff dept.I think hes a guy that likes to hear his head rattle.
HMmmm Notice the words used.....Sir it sounds like your the one who likes hearing your head rattle. IF you want to know these answers, why not go ask the man. He has posted his phone and all contact information.  Instead of asking on here, just go to the horse so to speak.   
You know, what is it about getting up off ones ass and picking up the phone or going to meet the person you have questions about.  I know i do when i have such questions. ITs simple to do too.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

For some reason it appears that voters think that they are owed a explanation for everything without any effort on the voters part.  It used to be that folks had to go to town and attend the events held by the "candidate" and interact personally.  Now voters are just plain lazy. They want it delivered to them on a silver ipod or whatever and the candidate is expected to meet all the voters questions without ever being asked directly by the voter. 

Then you got those who vote just because so and so is friends with so and so and they dont' have a clue as to what their platform is about. 

Just sheer laziness!  PURE AND SIMPLE
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: srkruzich on August 11, 2012, 08:44:20 AM
For some reason it appears that voters think that they are owed a explanation for everything without any effort on the voters part.  It used to be that folks had to go to town and attend the events held by the "candidate" and interact personally.  Now voters are just plain lazy. They want it delivered to them on a silver ipod or whatever and the candidate is expected to meet all the voters questions without ever being asked directly by the voter. 

Then you got those who vote just because so and so is friends with so and so and they dont' have a clue as to what their platform is about. 

Yep.

i can hide 2 cowards

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on August 11, 2012, 08:44:20 AM
For some reason it appears that voters think that they are owed a explanation for everything without any effort on the voters part...

True... not only when it comes to candidates & elections, but also about current events & the actions of officials already in office.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk