James C. Lear Elk County Sheriff Candidate

Started by James C. Lear Sr., July 03, 2012, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

I can't say if it was 'Elk Konnected' positive, but I'm positive about one thing.... over HALF the voters voted AGAINST the status quo.  Numbers don't lie.  Let's hope that fact isn't lost on the incumbent.  Just sayin.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

First I want to thank Patriot for posting the results of the races that were contests.  I would like to see all the results, but I think that will come out in the paper.

When Janet was running we always analyzed the results.  i.e., how many of each party voted; how many votes each candidate received; the percentage of votes compared to the number of voters.  It was interesting.

Diane Amberg

Just interested...Was that turn out about normal for Elk County? I didn't see huge numbers making a special effort to vote to make changes. To me that says as much as how the vote turned out.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 08, 2012, 11:30:30 AM
Just interested...Was that turn out about normal for Elk County? I didn't see huge numbers making a special effort to vote to make changes. To me that says as much as how the vote turned out.

The total population of the district, including kids, is just north of 700.  Remove those not eligible to vote (independents/demoncrats/kids & unregistered) plus 100 degree temps, I would say the turnout was pretty representative.

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on August 08, 2012, 10:07:52 AM
First I want to thank Patriot for posting the results of the races that were contests.  I would like to see all the results, but I think that will come out in the paper.

You're welcome.  Here's a place with the other results: http://www.kake.com/elections

Ross

58% of the voters, voted against the incumbant,
Too bad they were split between two candidates!

But still I think 58% speaks volumes.

Oldtimer

Quote from: Ross on August 08, 2012, 12:28:53 PM
58% of the voters, voted against the incumbant,
Too bad they were split between two candidates!

But still I think 58% speaks volumes.

42% voted for the incumbent,  I would say that speaks volume.

upoladeb

The drama has everyone excited,or woke up what ever you want to call it

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Mom70x7 on August 07, 2012, 07:53:11 PM
Ahhh, Janet. There are those of us who miss you, yet thoroughly understand your reasoning for not running again. Continue to wish you the best in the future.  :D

Thank you, Mrs. Lane.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: jcoffee on August 07, 2012, 10:23:53 PM
Where have James Lears leadership qualitys got him so far in life? Does he work? what does he do ? Has he been unemployed longer then he has worked since he has lived here? He says he has five kids but didnt raise any of them as far as I know, how does he think he can run a sheriff dept.I think hes a guy that likes to hear his head rattle.

Mr. Lear has posted his address, his phone number, his email? If you have all these questions, why don't you call him?

And as for not raising his kids, why don't you ask them if their dad raised them? One lives right there in Howard. His name is James. He works for Perkins Oil. I bet he would be more than glad to talk to you, "jcoffee".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk